|
|
Monday, May 19, 2008
HAHA...today went to Tampines Mall Seoul Garden with my MTC Empire people. We combined with other Empire, I think its Popeye. Haha...18 high people in Seoul Garden. LOL...today damn expensive sia, paid $25 for the buffet. Haha...then after that receive calls and sms from my basektball friends asked me go play near our house the basketball court there. Then after Seoul Garden quickly chiong down. HAHA.... Then play basketball lor, played with Majusri School team players and some young teen girls. These people I just got to know them not long ago though. Haha...seeing them reminds me when I'm their age. OH MY TIAN~ am I really very old le? Sigh....today I got "burned" and rejection so many times. But...LOL...the match with the Philipines, I tyco tyco shot in the last ball 3 point. Haha...don't know why also, maybe after kena rejection. LOL...then played alot matches lor, got win got lose. The last match really pisses me off sia!!! We were playing against these group of muscular people. And they are really muscular, got alot of "mouses". Unlike me, skin cover bones. ZZZzzz...when in defending position, this idiot, is so "FISHING" sweaty keep coming to me. I tried to avoid him, he still come. "FISH" off la him!!! Then still give me one "chicken wing". Already damn pissed, then Hock Teck shout out and said; "Play zone leh!! Behind got people say leh!!". "FISH"!!! I said liao you never hear my fault? (=.=) Spoilt my mood sia....very pissed~!!! Emo at 11:52 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|