You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, June 29, 2008


Maple Story Lanyard from 3rd year
Anniversary event ^^

My Free In-Game Cash item ^^


Haha...today went Suntec with Qi and clique. Walked around Suntec see see things, then they had their lunch at Crystal Jade Kitchen. OH MY TIAN~!!! Crystal Jade Kitchen, f'ing expensive!!! One wanton noodle $6.80!!! Lol...then see Jian Long and Qi "enjoying" their $4 small bowl of mango pudding. lol!!!

After lunch they all go home liao, and I went to look for my godma and her kids. Haha...we were watching at the Maple Story 3rd year Anniversary event, godma they all got the goodie bags with lanyards, writing notes, postcard etc inside. Haha...I got one free lanyard and in-game exclusive game item from them (^.^) Haha...and godma bought a T-shirt from her business trip to Bangkok. Haha...too many shirts at home liao. =X Godma even treat me to "Ben & Jerry" and its my first time eating haha...argh~ so pai sey. (>.<) Lucky she never get to treat me dinner also. Muahaha...then after dinner, we go back to the event stage. Lol...this year I first time go Maple event after playing for three years. Ok la, quite boring, see alot small kids there, got people older than me also. Lol...and I think I saw alot of RICH people. AND they ARE REALLY RICH!!! During the Auction, got people bid for 100 over Prepaid Cards. Each prepaid cards cost $10.70, so 100 over means....$1070? Never mind, got one Auction got all the collection of Prepaid Cards, the highest bid was 1010 I think, so calculate, 1010x$10.70=? OH MY TIAN lor~ the money spent can eat how many years of rice? Lol...too exaggerating!!! (>.<) This year event I think they only got Amazing Race, Auction and Lucky Draw. Quite boring..then closing they just throw the remaining of wristbands, like so foolish lor, then I go back home liao. Haha...
Sian...tomorrow got NetFund Lab...shit la....(=.=)

Emo at 10:51 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //