|
|
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Damn pissed today, a classmate of mine apologised in front of my two close friend of what he had done last Monday. I didn't accept his apology when he wanted to shake my hand, even if I accept so what? I rather be the bad guy, he be the good guy. The same old mistake will come again. Its not that I'm petty... It all begins when school reopened...during our Networking Fundmental class, our tutor was going through solutions for our Term Test paper. I was playing game at that time using my thumb drive, we can't even write anything on the paper, results already out, what has been done cannot be undone. So I just played lo, then this guy beside me, come in class awhile only, start sleeping. Zzzz....never mind, tried to wake him up by disturbing him, but still he went back to sleep. Ok, then our tutor collected back our Term Test paper, and brief us through the instructions for the lab we going to work on. This time I already off the game, and was listening to what he say. Then again, this guy still sleeping. (=.=) I see him sleep until don't want to wake him up already. After the briefing, he let us do group work of four. We have three members including me, but my another member got to go do his other lab, cause he didn't come for the class previous week. So that's left only me and him. We see how others do, but still I don't even understand a word. Yes its group work, it takes two hands to clap, but I think I'm using one hand to hit the air. He also don't know what to do, just struggled like mad lo and he still dare say let's figure this out together. Then, I'm so pissed and said:"Only know how to sleep, see now end up everything don't know." Then for no reason he hit me and said:"Can't everything blame me, you also never listen, playing game." F' you la!!! At least I know when to play, when to concentrate. As if you know I'm still playing game. Obviously you won't know, cause you are sleeping!! I'm so pissed until don't do lor...!!! Its already not the first time he sleep, its ALMOST all the lessons he go will sleep. Hey, I'm paying school fees to learn, you paying school fees to sleep is your business, you don't want to score well is your business. I'm now trying hard to score well so that I can go University next time. As a friend, last time still keep waking him up during lessons, whatever he missed out, I tired my best to teach him, to ensure he understand. I'm already done my part, but what have he? When teaching, can just concentrate and listen? And don't ask stupid question why must like this? Its like asking why 1+1=2? Zzz...its like that means like that, what to do? I'm using my patience to teach him till he understand, when move on to the next part, he forget what I just taught. What the f' ?! One has a limit to his patience ok? Like what our BCM tutor said today, if you want to ask anything, think before you speak up. After what he has said to me on Monday, fine, I fully washed my hands off him already. Losing a friend is nothing. Next time lab work if need to work in group, don't even think I'm going to work with him. I would rather work on my own, don't know anything can ask tutor, at LEAST I'm learning and make the school fees my parents paid worth. Before the term test start, when we were revising our work, he grumbled to us that the retailer cheated his money when he bought the laptop. We asked him how the retailer cheated him. He said that the Microsoft Office in his laptop is trial version, not pernament one. But he got asked whether there's Microsoft Office in the laptop before he buy, the retailer told him there is. Correct ma, there's Microsoft Office in the laptop, but he never asked clearly whether is trial version or pernament one. At least get feedbacks from friends or check CLEARLY before buying. The retailer never cheat him at all, and he put the blame on him. Where got people sell you laptop for 1k+ with full version of Microsoft Office inside? The software itself is not cheap, if want pernament, the laptop would cost near to 2k already. Told him this concept he still don't understand, some more the oldest in our class, yet so simple minded. (=.=) Then, I gave him a scenario, "I bought a plate of seafood noodles for lunch, and I paid for the noodles. But when I eat, the noodles taste so salty. Can I claim that the aunty cheated my money? Or should I go back and ask the aunty for refund?" Even if the aunty try, she won't admit its salty, she will definitely say its ok, where got people do lose-lose business? Its cannot one ma, too bad for me, I made a loss, accept it and that's it. So just learn the lesson from it. Next time don't go to that stall again. Its been explained to him so clearly and yet.... Fine, don't persuade me to forgive him, I had enough of it already. "The leopard will never changes its spots", its really true. Even if I forgive him, it won't help to stop him from sleeping during lessons, so what for make my blood boil over him? *Clement, other people business don't be a kpo~.* Emo at 9:03 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|