|
|
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Today was not a good day for me. =.= Early morning wake up go school do project, and only finished quarter of it till the afternoon. Then go Marine Parade CC slack and saw Alwyn and clique. They suggested going to Bedok CC to play since MPCC no people. Wah...reached there not long, saw one Uncle Fucker from Bedok CC, whom I named, played with him before and know he got a extremely very bad attitude. Few years back played with him, rejected his ball and almost got him beat me. Today saw one Chinese guy got punched to the eye from Uncle Fucker. ZzZzZz...this Uncle Fucker is already in his 30s and still...got punched lor..Then the Chinese left the court. He seems to came from China. He left the court, but still outside the Bedok CC. I saw him calling, maybe calling for help or police. Then, this Uncle Fucker just played on lor. I watched Alwyn they all play till my stomach growling. Haha...went to eat Mee Rebus. Then, I saw one aunty talking to the Chinese, I thought that's the mother. Lol...then Uncle Fucker tired liao, about to leave, the aunty asked him to stop and wait, cause she called the police already. She said Uncle Fucker punched her "husband's" eyes and its swollen. HUSBAND?! Oh my tian, like mother and son lor. =.= Lol...Marcus got scolding for nothing from one of the Lao Pek Pek in hokkien; "Ooi, mai zhao, ma da ai lai liao. Mai su kak su kak pa lan!" Meaning, don't run, police on the way, don't happy not happy wack people. Lol...you should see Marcus's expression. STUNNED!!!! Lol...then the aunty said not him, is that Uncle Fucker. Lol...the Lao Pek Pek malu sia....then after that we left the court about close to 8, and the police is taking down statements since 6+. Lol...damn long sia... On the bus chat with Alwyn and Jian Xu about the people we know. Then Guo Hao called and asked whether I'm coming down or not. Of course I'm coming down, waiting for the Chung Cheng Main people to return me the ball they mistook on Monday. Lucky yesterday never come cause they never bring my ball if not kena put aeroplane. Managed to get Kenneth's number from Christina, maybe I shouldn't joke in the first place liao. I called and asked is Nicole there, cause Kenneth is carrying a torch for her. Too bad he can't recognise my voice, and said wrong number. What the fish?! I had been disturbing him when we playing basketball, and...is my voice very different from phone? Then he cancelled my call. ZzZzZz...then I called him want to ask where are they, what time they coming, who's taking my ball, I haven't say anything, he said bye bye...Zzzz....damn pissed liao lor. Called him another time, at least respect me, and he asked me to respect him, they are taking dinner. As if I know they are having dinner that moment at 8+. Then I think Jia He talked to me and say they will reached about 9.2xpm. Fine..I waited for them, and feeling worried cause haven't packet dinner for mum yet. Sigh...waited until 9.2x liao, no choice got to asked Kenneth for Jia He's contact. This time I'm very pissed already, called him so many times still never answer. So pissed to the extend, used vulgars and smsed Jia He. No choice, got to leave and buy dinner for mum already, wait she faint at home how? On way back, Jia He called and said he want to deliver the ball to my house. Haa...like he know where I stay, if tell him the block he know where meh? He don't stay around this area also. I told him to wait at the court while I bring food home in a angry tone. Reached home liao, and told mum I'm meeting friend to get the ball he mistook. Wah...reached the court, saw Jia He and his three other friends. He took the ball from his friend and come to me like want to fight like that. We talked about our sides and feelings, then he apologise for mistaking the ball, and I apologised too for using the harsh words in the sms. Then his friend interfered in our conversation, as if he knows what happened on that day. I told him this is between me and Jia He, none of your business. And he say fuck. Lucky Jia He understand the situation too, he also asked him to stop. Then, like that lor, I told him;"You swt, I steady, swat." And shook hand with him, that's about it. After bath, I smsed Kenneth; "Kenneth, sorry for the word "Nicole" in the 1st call, if you can't take joke at all, I will never do it again." Then he replied back; "Ok. Sorry. I also don't know you cannot take joke. I think you better don't joke with people if you can't take jokes yourself. :)" HAHA...so funny!!! I cannot take jokes?! What the hell? People who knows me well, they know I can take jokes and fine with anything. By rejecting the numbers of calls I made is joke? Lol... Am I being too nice till taken advantage of? Fine, then no more Mr Nice Guy anymore. HUMPH!!! Emo at 10:50 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|