|
|
Sunday, July 13, 2008
too big and too much already. Argh~ wasting food. =X eating too much at Swensen. =X Andrew's birthday present for my age 1 to 4: Haha...old school story book. Lol~ LMAO~ thanks man!! Andrew's birthday present for my age 5 to 12: Andrew's birthday present for my age 13 to 18: I think he's trying to get me the Gundam Machine Kit, but its way too expensive. Haha...but thanks anyway.(^^) Andrew's birthday presents for my age 19 and above: wait I pok pok you.=X Lol~ Haha... from the poker card. Can't do it like him, siao~ He's Fang Shi Jie, *Qing Gong Shui Shang Piao* from the poker card. Lol...like trying to inspire me to dunk.=X for age 19 and above. Lol...~ from Hui Xin and Ying Hong.(^^) The size just nice for me. LOL~ from Nike jersey (^^) from Suehley and Fan Ning. Like it so much~ Haha... Haha...today went to meet my Secondary School friends at Orchard. Met Hui Xin first at Orchard MRT and proceed to meet the others at Swensens. Lol...firstly I want to thank you all for getting the presents for me and treating me. It really cost like a bomb!!! Haha...the presents you all gave me, don't know where to put at home, gonna let mother nag like mad liao. Aiyo, don't care, I'll take good care of the presents. Lol...today went out with them; Andrew, Hui Xin, Suehley and her boyfriend Max, Ying Hong and Fan Ning. Haha...talk crap at Swensens, we almost want to cut the cake, but was stopped by the manager. "You all can sing, can cheer, but, please don't consume the cake here, cause we also selling cakes." Oops, haha....we understand, so never eat. Haha..aww...but after eating at Swensens, Suehley got to leave early to fetch her mum back from Malaysia and Fan Ning got to go to take care of her grandma. Anyway, thanks for coming.(^^) So just left me, Andrew, Hui Xin and Ying Hong. We walked around Far East Plaza, there mostly sell girls stuffs. The girls was attracted at a shop that sells shirts, lol...this time I said, let me pay the shirts as a early birthday presents. Haha...actually only paid $30. Got scolded by mum for using her money. Zzzz....wah lao, like that say la, I told her Government gave us money, deduct from there la. People spent money buy presents for me, I cannot? So selfish....the most I don't eat la!!! Reached home use computer to blog also want nag...zzzz....really spoilt my mood. Damn! If only I'm born with silver spoon, sometimes I feel so embarrassed to go out with friends, most of the things they pay for me. My mum will never know how I feel, the most she say don't go out la!! Sian~ like you young you never go out, don't spend money. Sometimes I really dislike her, it feels so....aiya don't want to talk about her liao. Anyway, today was a tiring day, ok...its pretty late close to 1am, go sleep liao. *Thanks alot Andrew, you really spent too much just for my presents.* *Hui Xin, I'll remember what you told me, hope I'm able to accomplish. Haha...* Emo at 12:31 AM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|