|
|
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Phew~ haven 12am...and...today is my birthday!!! And its my 21st years old birthday!!! Wah...people say 21st birthday is suppose to be celebrating like so mad, have more fun blaa blaa blaa, its like the prime of my life...become an adult already. Sian...I'm not really happy actually even I'm turned 21. Before that, there's alot of people I want to thank, let me slowly list them down... These the sms I received, hahaha...: "HELLO BARNEY! :D HAPPY HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY BARNEY! Haha. BEST WISHES FROM ALL ALL ALL OF US! :D" -- Christina and friends *Why call me Barney? Cause I wear TP Engine purple shirt when I get to know them at my neighbourhood basketball court and they start calling me Barney.* "Clement,happy birthday.." -- Zab "Happy bithday! clement...:) wish you will be happy everyday and become fater and fater. :)" -- Leimin "...wishing you a happy birthday, hope you have a better year ahead of you!" -- Yeow Boon "Hey man! Happy 21st birthday!! Dont always say me old cuz you're older! Officially an adult now... :) you're the man now. are you happy? Haha... May you be cheerful, healthy and wealthy! All the best. So you want a treat or gift from me? Very long never see you le also. I'm free on sat morn." -- Yi Chen "Happy birthday to u! Si ah ment lol.. Grat for becoming ah pek.. Haha.." -- Pei Ling(lolfudds) *Pei Ling my Maple guildmate, why call me ah pek, cause I always call her ah soh. =X * "Happy birthday pal! All the best in everything but not in kof ha ha" -- Nicholas * Why can't KOF? Cause he always got beaten by me. =X LOL..." "Happy birthday!Lol.Lets play today?" -- Alex *Don't get the "Lets play today" wrong, he means play basketball in school, yup..every Tuesday will play him and the others, but he's not the Alex from my class. * "Happy birthday!" -- Sew Tin "Happy birthday to you...Haha...hope you enjoy your day" -- Wei Ling "Heyho clement! I got e date right, right? Today's e 17th, dt marks a yr older. Hoho. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!! :D hope u njoyed ur dae! ((: tc!" -- Jannah "Hey! Its your birthday! Happy birthday! Not able to give u a present.. Owe u one!! Haha. Wanna wish u all e best.. And Thx u for being such a nice guy who added the element of laughter and fun got my life.. Thx!" -- Jian Long "Happy birthday!:)* -- Marcus "Sorry bro this few days working forgot all about it.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY" -- Eric (19/07/08 6.55am) Yup, that's all for the sms part. Hmm..a bit fussy, but I'm gonna thank these friends of mine too. LOL....slowly name them; Emo at 11:20 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|