|
|
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Time really passes so fast, left exactly one more week and I'm turning 21. People say 21 yrs old birthday must celebrate, is a key to become adult, and you can only be 21 yrs old once in your life. Lol...I also don't know got such thing. talk to mum about it, she say: "Aiya 21 yrs old nia, just 1 more year older, nothing special about la. Celebrate what? Next year you also 1 year older. =.= The most treat your friends to Mac'Donald lor." Wah...can't believe she said those things, how old liao still treat friends to Mac'Donald? You not xia shuai, I xia shuai sia. People organised what house BBQ, chalet etc etc, mine? Ka na sai~ Sigh...actually I just hope to celebrate with someone for my 21st birthday, but I think no chance ba, since she won't be free on that day,busy working...sigh~ Since going to become adult le, don't know why today so many things occurred in my mind, like a flash back like that. So......I'm going to say what I want to say before I turn 21. There's so many so many things to say. I missed my basketball cliques, so I'm going to name them one by one. Bryan, Eric, Ding Xuan, Derek, Robin, Jian Long, David, Shu Ming, De Liang, Benji, Shi Wei, Wayne, Yan Ming, Yee Jian, Derrick, Kim Yip, Mereith and Zhen Yao. Hope I didn't miss out anyone of you, really really miss playing basketball with you guys. Its like part of my memory, part of my life. Every Saturday morning we will come to the chain net court behind Tao Nan and train our own. And play matches with you guys' friends team. Its so much so much fun, whether win or lose its ok. Sometimes we may quarrel, may have disputes among one another. But, after a while its ok le. Haha...then we also go Orchard every week, like go see girls only. LOL....didn't know its so much fun...Ya...time really passes so fast. Some of you serving NS, some busy doing last year in poly. I'm all left alone playing basketball on my own....so sad....everytime go to the chain net court will think of how much fun we had in the past. And sorry guys if I everytime can't join you all for movies. Sob sob....I don't want you all to treat me though I'm poor. I will feel so bad. Maybe just outings can. Ya...so sorry...will we ever get to play like how we did in the past?....I wished this day will come.... Back to ITE days, haha...I met some good friends, people like Yi En, Eng Ping, Nazerin and Benedict. Yi En and Benedict are doing their NS, but I just met Yi En recently. Haha...as usual, he's a man of few words, like to do things swt swt, and always nag at me don't slack. Nazerin today just called me to ask about applying courses to TP, yup...he's trying again to get into Poly. Good luck Naz!! ^^ Eng Ping ah, always sleep in class in those days in ITE. Aiyo...also see him in school sometimes, like to sneak from back or chiong towards me and pinch my nipple. So bad....since ITE till now still pinch. Eng Ping not bad, got girlfriend in TP, same course and same class some more!!! Haha...not bad ah Ping~ his girlfriend from China, haha...next time migrate to China ah...LOL...Benedict, has a very weird behaviour, like to use his mouth n "blow", haha...and used to walk to Tampines Interchange with him almost everyday after school. Haha....last time in ITE very slacking, lesson start at 9am we can late like for an hour? Haha...and we always self declared break. HAHA....that's the most fun man, damn slacking, most of the time go school is play, not study. Haha....put games in computer and play. HAHA..... Back to Seconday School days, joined basketball after I quit NPCC cause of some reason. That time not really know how to play basketball, everytime play match with friends, I'm the last to be chosen. Cause I'm still new to it, totally don't know how to play. Then my school coach, Lai Jia Qiang, famous for being a full of vulgars coach, lol...train us lor. I like the way he train us, though is tough, though he's strict sometimes, but he's a good coach afterall. Yup, I also admired one of my senior for shooting so accurate, its like each time you shoot in the ball, people take the ball for you and passed back to you. So shiok, and I'm inspired to be a shooter. Haha...then that time coach trained my jumping together with my school team centre. Lol...I so noob, starting can't touch the board, then slowly able to. Don't know why he asked me to train on that, maybe he see potential in me? Haha...and being under his training for 4 to 5 years like that, but I didn't manage to get into the school team. Sigh...one of my dream is to play for my school, and get a school team jersey. But, this dream was so near yet so far. On my last year of seconday school, coach recommend me to my teacher-in-charge of basketball which happens to be my Chinese teacher, sigh...he didn't noticed me and chose someone who retained in Seconday School. That's it man, I'm so sad. My last year of Seconday and I still didn't get my school basketball jersey. Its so extremely upset~ but my coach told me he wants to see me put the basketball rim on my last year of secondary, but in the end I failed. Now I can pull the rim, but its too late to show him. Sigh~ I'm such a big failure. Primary school I did alot of bad things that I hardly remembered, maybe one. Haha...stole money to buy dragonball shining card. LOL....think of it damn stupid but yet funny. Lol...hahaha....Nothing much to talk about Primary School, but I still keeping in touch with some of my friends. Tomorrow my classmate is registering our school basketball Director's Cup, I think after the Director's Cup competition, I'm going to stop playing basketball. I'm tired le, no one to give me morale support, my friends they all busy in NS and SIP. Maybe that's a good ending for me. I think that's about it, quite tired liao, my life is so boring and meaningless, in fact even if I have to die now, I won't have any regrets..... Emo at 10:37 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|