You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, August 8, 2008


Woohoo~ today Beijing Olympic start!!!! Now watching the opening on Channel 5, so nice sia. What's so special about China? They have a lot of.....PEOPLE!!!!! Mostly are talented too, that's why Singapore got this saying; "Don't mess with China people, their saliva itself can flood Singapore. Lol...joking....

Finally my left eye can open after Wednesday Director's Cup Finals. Suprisingly mum didn't scold, she just said is fated I got this accident and have to face the obstacle. After this year Chinese New Year she already warned me this year unauspicious for me. Lol...ok...first thing first, I want to apologise to Yi Chen, for telling you my left eye got scratched, and made you hate me. Yes, indeed its beyond my means to protect myself at that time. But, I'm not struggling at all at that point either. Yes, I did have some strategy. How I got injured was, that time there's only me and this asshole,and he's in defending position, and I'm offence. The rest of the eight people are on the other side of the half court. Then, I just did my lay up as normal, how would I know he would scratch my eye? Even if scratch, it won't be that serious. What pisses me off is, he didn't apologise at all. He think he's noble is it? No sportmanship at all, never even cut his finger nails. I suspect is more than his finger nails, probably he's wearing something? Pui~!!! Think your team got first is a glory? Never mind, there's this saying; 人在做,天在看. One day he will have his retribution. I don't mind even if I lost the game, as long as I know my team and I had done our best. I won and lost the game with pride. So Yi Chen, if you still hate me there's nothing I can say, but please accept my apology to share my accident with you.

And, that day I want to make a point, I'm not saying the referee is wrong. But, please be FIRM with your opinion. If you think the player touched the out line, just be confident and say its out. Don't have to wait for the opposite side to argue with you and ask is it out? What the fish? Yes sometimes referee do make mistakes, but, JUST BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF CAN? There's two referee that time, the one not confident has a lot of pimples on his face. =X Another one, you think you big size big fish ah? Still ask me; "Bro, you got a problem is it?" If not in TP, I'd really give you a punch man. I don't care how much stronger you are, the attitude you gave me it sucks. Yes, I may be grumbling about the other referee, what he had done is already a big mistake. If don't know how to be one, don't be la!!! Some more fishing kelong la!!! My team may not be strong, but its damn obvious the referees are siding the other team. I don't want to go further more. That day it really sucks, some more the game start at 2pm!!!! Is "barbequing" ourselves there la!!! Freaking hot man....why can't start at 6pm like last Friday? If want to give the prizes on the day itself, why don't put the finals on Tuesday or Monday 6pm? What are the ESC people doing man? >=(

Now I want to thank the people who helped me on that day. Aaron, Johnson, Terry, June and Mr Danker. Johnson thanks for accompanying me to the clinic opposite TP. Aaron ah Aaron, don't because of me you got scolded by your father. Terry!!!!! You meeting your girlfriend and you still pei me till 10+pm?! Wah...you got lesser time to spend with your girlfriend sia!!! You want me to scold you is it?=X Lol...Ah June ah~~~~So sorry I got injured again. Some more made you reached TP at 11.15pm to collect your stuffs and reached home 12am. =X So sorry....I very CUI right? Lol...and Mr Danker, though you not my Care Person, but you are way better than my CP. =X Lol...thanks for helping me to settle the medical bill first and treat me dinner. There's so many thanks I want to say to everyone....and to my IBT team, sorry guys we didn't get at least second position. I had done my best already. Hope that the bronze medal you all have can keep as memo from what we had in the D-Cup Basketball, though its a great price I had paid, hope you all won't forget that moments.

Alright, as I had said, after that the D-Cup onwards, I won't be playing basketball anymore. Since I had something to keep as memo already. The only way to make me return to basketball is to have training with my outside friends, Bryan and clique on every Saturday morning. But, I guess this day will never come. So...ya....that's about it, I got no mood to carry on typing...and I'm really upset for making her hate me...sigh......................~~~~~~~~~

Emo at 8:45 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //