|
|
Monday, November 17, 2008
Today very upset. I'm totally lost...went to play Basketball after school to vent my unhappiness...very very upset till I want to tire myself all out. Then went to eat spicy food...I got to hide my sadness in front of my friends cause I don't want them to worry. Then came her sms when on my way home. I'm sorry, I indeed didn't realise that you are sensitive in replying to every phrase I told you, and you are trying your best to make sure I don't get the wrong idea. Sorry for making you so tired. But please don't say you are not worth for me, you don't see what's good in you, it doesn't really matter. Besides saying sorry, I really really don't know what else to say and do anymore. Being with you throughout these years is being a fun part of my life, like what you said, it has turned into the longest chapter of my life. I thought I could carry on this chapter with you though we are just merely friends. But, throughout all these years, I've been hiding my feelings, just like once in a while ask you out. Seeing you and hearing your voice is more than enough. I don't wanna confess to you, cause I'm afraid we won't be friends anymore. But, I didn't expect you would say that we can't be more than friends, or maybe getting into a relation. Although I can't bear to, but should I put an end to our chapter? Once my friend told me, to forget a person, lost all contact with him/her. But....I don't think I'm able to do that, I just simply can't bear to....What does it actually take for two person to love each other? Sigh....lost lost lost....I'm totally lost....Feel like I've been fallen into an endless pit....there's no will for me to carry on....no strength nothing....I don't know what to do in life anymore...don't know what's my goal already....will be alone for the rest of my life already I guess. Sigh.... Emo at 11:22 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|