|
|
Monday, August 3, 2009
Alright, today I'm in a bad shape.T_T Mum said that this morning I had high fever at around 4+. Sweet...=.= Sick means must take MC, take MC means cannot go out, cannot go out means bored at home. Ok, and I went to Poly Clinic to have my checkup with my mum. The Doctor told me to stand on the weighing machine. And...OMG!!! I GAINED 3KG MORE!!! I'm 53KG NOW!!!=X Yup, mum said that its better to accompany me, just in case if on my way there I faint how? And the Doctor issued me a 3 DAYS MC!!! Argh!!! 3 days of boredom more likely.=.= Sigh...!!! Am I really that WEAK???!!! No~!!! T_T Ok, today's really a bad day, the only time I left house is to see the Doctor, after coming back home I've been lying on my bed for the whole freaking afternoon.=.= Don't even have the strength to on my lappy. Maybe is due to the medicine that makes me drowsy. Ok, and I spent more than 12 hours of sleeping, which is not good for a active person like me. =.=''' Sleep until I wake up, trying to force myself back to sleep also difficult. Rather I'm more energetic than the usual me, thought of going out for basketball, but mum is strict about it. Quite true, how can a sick person exercise, SIAO!!! =X Then, I just lied on my bed, playing with my handphone game. Play long you will also sian, so I just anyhow typed a sms which I think will never be send out, I had it saved in my Drafts. =X The message goes like this; "Have you ever wonder how much you mean to me? I may be over matured looking and yet not a handsome guy. Although I'm skinny, but I will definitely protect you at all cost to give you a sense of security. I may not be your ideal boyfriend, and someone you can show off to your friends, but I'm a person who has a genuine love, and will like to take care of you forever. I love you too deep that every seconds I think about you. The moment we part, I miss you so much. I have no interest in other girls because no one can ever replace you in my heart. And, I don't wish to lose you in my life. I'd like to be the one there for you when you need someone to care for you, and lend you my shoulder to lean on if you are tired or sad. Time will not be an obstacle between us. Your schedule may be tight, but there will definitely have time we can spend together. Can you feel the same way as I do? I'd like to thank you and apologise to you because I truly love you." Ok, its so long and this whole message consists of 6 sms. Hahaha! OMG! Since when I'm so mushy...ok, and I know its very lame too...=.= But, ya, it will never be send out so...just something I feel like typing. Oh ya! Apologise to Terry, suppose to help him out at the workshop today for his prototype, and yet this happened to me.=.= Emo at 10:33 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|