|
|
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Been many days since I last saw her. Feel like this time she's drifting further and further from me. Last night, my finger went itchy again. Sms her to meet her up for a simple lunch or dinner at any coffee shop, cause we are not that wealthy to dine at any expensive cafes in the shopping malls. But probably once in a while can. After sms her, there's still no response from her. Keep looking at my handphone in my lab whole day today, waiting for her reply. I tried to convince myself that her handphone no battery, that's why haven't reply me yet. But, its been a day already, maybe from there, I know what's her answer already... Besides that, today I have been pondering whether to write her an email. Anyway I have draft it out already. "To her, So fast its been five years plus since I know you. From the first day I know you, I have already like you. Probably that's what people say "Love at first sight". There are times we went out together, although is not like we go out everyday, but those days we spent together, I'm really happy. I felt very comfortable with you by my side. I know I did some things foolish in the past, like confessing to you through MSN or sms, now to think about it, I'm really very stupid. I'm glad despite that, you didn't avoid me, but carry on being friends with me. The time I didn't contact you, reason is I don't want to disturb your studies, especially the time when you were having 'A' levels. But, the days I didn't contact you was not easy for me. It feels like a part of me was torn. I did my best by keeping myself busy in studies, basketball and school activities. The purpose is to hope that I can forget and give you up. After reaching this age, I've been asking myself repeatedly, am I really serious about having a relationship? Not trying to be like desperate here, I just feel that every girl deserved to be loved by a guy. Yet, I still can't put down the affections I had for you. That night when we were outside Social House, while you went to look for Bryan to take your bag, Nicholas asked me that he heard from you I have been chasing you in the past, and how long I've been doing that. I just gave him a random answer saying three years. Up to now I can't believe that I still have a crush on you. I just wanna love you more, make breakfast for you, and accompany you to clubbings, just be there for you. Maybe this is the stage that what a guy will do for a girl. To be frank, the recent outings that we had, I wanted to confess everything to you personally. I may be too naive in the past, but this time I'm serious about it, and by confessing to you personally, I think its more sincere. But I didn't do it, its either you have friends around you, or seeing you so tired that's why I hold back my words. Maybe I'm not your ideal boyfriend, but once I confess to you, and after knowing your answer, I won't regret. The last sms that I sent you, I think I know what's your answer already. Maybe you are avoiding me now, but its ok. Its better to have one person being hurt rather than two. You must take good care of yourself, have a proper meal instead of maggie mee, and hope that there will be a guy better than me to be there for you." Wanted to do so much so much for her, sometimes I even blame myself for not having a driving license and owning a car. If not, I can drive her to her night class at SIM, and fetch her home. Seeing her finish class so late and reach home around 11+, sigh... Hmm...wanted to know more about her, but as far as I know, or one day if she's attached, maybe her boyfriend will be benefit once he sees this.xD Yi Chen likes to collect watches as hobbies, favourite idol is Jay Chou. Sometimes she will play "Catch-the-doll" machine, but it would be better if you pay for it. She likes to look at cute small stuffs, but if she finds any she likes, she will get it at all cost, unless its very expensive. Her favourite cartoon character is Doraemon, and she has a lot of Doraemon collection. Haha! She likes blue roses too. She likes to take photographs especially places with nice scenery like Marina Barrage. When eating outside, do inform the vendors not to put spring onion because she don't like. She has a very very close friend and she treat her as her girlfriend. She likes Pokka Milk Tea, but after she drink, she will tends to cough. She's taking hairstylist course at the same time. When she's feeling down, try to cheer her up no matter what, even if you have to make a fool of yourself. Its better if can bring her to a place where she can scream her heart out. When in clubs, do go to the dance floor and dance with her. If play 猜拳,try to let her win. Its better if you can hold your liqour well, cause once you drunk, she will not really care. Do see her home no matter what even if you have to miss your last bus. Last, she sleeps late most of the time around 2-3am, if can, do accompany her till that hour.xD She likes to say "your fault" when she's teasing you, at this point try to tease her back too, if not she will thinks you are a boring person if you just accept that its your fault even though its not. Hopefully I didn't miss out anything. Geez...its easy to fall in love, but harder for the her to love you too. The deeper you fall in love, the deeper the pain you will feel. Emo at 8:54 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|