You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, August 8, 2009


The plan didn't go well...=.= Supposedly to meet her tomorrow, but it was push forward to today. Ok,the plan I've been working on since Thursday is ruined. She asked me whats the difference between coming out today and tomorrow, I could only tell her the difference is fireworks. Actually there's more than that.

Initially my plan was like this, cause she's feeling down, and I wanted to bring her to the arcade to cheer her up with the games. But first I will treat her to dinner, then take her to the arcade after that to cheer her up.

After the games, take a walk to the stairs facing Esplanade there and wait for the fireworks. While waiting for the fireworks, I wanted to tell her these; "I've read your blog recently and I know you are upset, and I'm here to cheer you up. Hmm...give me a minute, wait here for me."

And then chiong to the flower shop and buy 9 blue roses for her together with a card. But why 9 blue roses? Because I wanted to write a lame Chinese Poem on the card and she likes blue roses. The poem goes like this; "一见钟情爱上你(Love at first sight), 二天不见想死你(Two days never see you, missed you so badly), 三番四次为了你(Everything I do just for you), 五个男人围着你(Five guys surrounding you), 六亲不认跟着你(Sever all ties with family just to follow you), 七上八下不放弃(Never give up no matter what), 九朵玫瑰送给你(Give you nine roses), 代表十分爱上你(Represent that I love you very much)." Ok, I've translated the Chinese poems in the bracket too.

And then run back to where she is waiting for me, and give her a surprise with these flowers together with the card. Then after that, hold her hands and tell her; "Throughout these years I can't bring myself to forget you. There're a period of time I didn't contact you because you are having major exams, which I don't wanna affect your studies. Thus, how did I manage to carry on my life without you, I don't know how I do it also. But I just told myself, one day I'm gonna confess everything to you, about how much you meant to me and how much I have love you, I've also realised that by confessing in MSN or sms is useless, so right this very moment, I just wanna say, there's a guy who's always caring and concern about you, and wanna shower his love, would you like to be my girlfriend? ...you may reject me, but at least I know I've confessed and will never regret this in my life."

See, how splendid I've planned, and also sound like fairy tale. But, this plan was totally screwed up in my hands today. In the end I only sms her my purpose was to cheer her up and there's a person who's always caring and concern about her. That's all, stupid right?

Ok, I'm starting to hate myself more. She will never know how much I've loved her, and I will regret this for the rest of my life. In her blog, she said if she ever go club again, hopefully she can go with her boyfriend, but I think this "boyfriend" will never be me. Why? Because I sucks, one day there will be someone else holding her hands. I don't know what will happen to me, guessed I'm returned to my loneliness again...T_T
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ask my love,
to take a walk.
To take a walk,
down Orchard Road.
Down pass Mandrin,
to Centre Point.
We had our lunch,
at Mac Donald.
We had fillet,
and apple pie.
We share a cup,
of lemon lime.
I hold her hands,
look into her eyes.
And I ask her to be,
my Valentine.
When I confined,
to my Orientation Camp.
I'll miss you so,
my sweet honey.
I promise you,
when I book out.
I'll pick up the phone,
and date you out.
There was one night,
there was no light.
There was no light,
so we use torch light.
I hold her hands,
look into her eyes.
And I ask her to be,
my future wife.

Emo at 11:54 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //