You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


These few days have been vexing over just a small matter. Just don't know, why I'm just vexed about it, feel like shutting myself off from everyone. Last night Johnson spoke to me on MSN. He read about my blog, he told me that I've think too much, and put her as my top priority. He advised me to focus on something else, like sports or any other hobbies. Maybe I'll be better after that.

A pity, I had done this long ago. Join school camps and make many new friends, socialise here and there. Some say maybe I can try wooing other girls in poly, just don't know why, I can't seem to do it. I just can't get rid of the strong affection I've for her. I just can't forget her.



心领
电视剧《溏心风暴》片尾曲
作曲:邓智伟
填词:陈诗慧
演唱:林峰&钟嘉欣
林峰&钟嘉欣-心领
..........
男: 或许恋爱都只有
烟火那刻的璀灿
如此简单快乐不多于一晚
内心总有限束缚
怎可不惊叹
然后发现情或许转淡
女: 越讨好你就换来
伤心痛哭多一晚
如此贪玩厌旧贪新我心淡
是否早注定体贴
都不会得到称赞
怕热爱已退减
合: 谁愿稀罕这爱情
从未甘心因我转性
其实清楚这过程
就算牺牲不会高兴已心领
男: 什么恋爱的感觉
始终有它的限期
随心欢喜放任心中不止你
受种种责备逼我放肆敷衍你
其实已尽全力喜欢你
女: 并不必暗示感觉
一早已熄多得你
从今天起我亦不稀罕等你
独身的趣味
不怕即使抱拥得空气
我亦懒去记起

男: Never meant to be cruel,
Never meant to hurt you...
Hey Hey Hey Hey
男: 其实清楚(女: 其实清楚这过程)
男: 我知无谓去缠住我(女: 就算牺牲不会高兴)
无谓再去打听
合: 已心领
合: 无谓发现情或许转淡
无谓发现情或许转淡


The video above is the show I've been watching now. Its broadcasting on Channel 8 now, "Heart of Greed,溏心风暴". Its very nice, on Channel 8 is showing in Chinese, I can't wait to watch, so now catching in pipi.cn. I like the video above a lot, although I can't understand Cantonese, but then is quite well done for the characters Alfred and Chang Zai Xin. Seeing them quite lovely in the video makes me so envious. Wish I could be just like them.>.< HAHAHA! Think too much already.

If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Boy, my love will get you home.

If the bright lights blinds your eyes, my love will get you home.
If your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Boy, my love will get you home.

If you ever feel ashamed, my love will get you home.
When there's only you to blame, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Boy, my love will get you home.

If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Boy, my love will get you home,
Boy, my love will get you home.

Emo at 11:17 AM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //