You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Whole night didn't sleep well at all, or maybe didn't sleep at all. My body suddenly feel like so hot, just like a Fantastic Four Human Torch. Hahaha...lame...toss and turn, turn and toss on the bed. Whole night just having thoughts about her, like...hmm...she should be sleeping by now at around 2-3++am since she doesn't have classes in the day, hmm...and a lot of weird funny thoughts. If one day I bring her home and introduce to my parents, how will my mum react. Hmm...and thinking about what is the best time to confess to her, I think its better to confess rather than keep it inside, if not I think I'll regret forever. So, yup...its a risk taking, I don't know what will happen to me if I got rejected, but that can come later.

Ok, managed to fall into my LaLa Land around 6am.=.= and like starving while lying on the bed. Hahaha...I think its natural, awake for don't know how long, and the last time I had my dinner at 7.30pm, so many hours without food and can feel as if my stomach is biting.=X Yup, wouldn't care and just sleep. Woke up at close to 1pm today, went to wash up in the bathroom, and...suddenly my vision got so blur, and my stomach like...ouch! Faster come out of the toilet and told mum I'm VERY HUNGRY and going to faint soon. She hurried me to bed and rest, while she go down to buy food. Ok, she bought duck rice with char siew for me, I had a few mouth and still...feeling giddy and have the feeling of vomiting. Ouch! That really hurts man. I also don't know why is this happening to me. Its so horrifying...mum give me a massage on the head and body. She said probably is the Western medicine I took too strong for me. She cooked porridge for me and woke me up when its ready. Ok, as usual, I sat down, eat a few mouth, same thing happen again. Too weak until want to faint.=.= Felt so hopeless sia, this kind of thing I also cannot take it. Then mum just feed me and said because no food, no digestion, that's why will like that. Aww man...I do have such a wonderful mother.

Ok, now finally I'm feeling much better and able to blog, but the experience was really very scary, you feel like you are half dead that kind. =.=

Emo at 11:26 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //