You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010


What a day what a day...the very last day, last lesson at TP...

Sigh...confirm this year's gonna be same Valentine's Day already. Guess she has someone to celebrate with her this Sunday.

Sigh...tried to ask a girl out this Sunday also, thought I can make a very memorable, happy day for her, cause she once told me her last year wasn't happy at all. Having so much plans in my head already, but then...she told me she can't. Thought like finally, finally its going to be different this year! Sigh...the feeling when your heart crash...don't know how to describe!

Don't have the mood to go out with Johnson they all for CNY shopping. Don't know where else to go already, really don't know what to do at that point. All I just feel like doing is vent! Want to vent on something! And all that I can vent on is just basketball. Sigh...really have to apologise to Anil and clique. Very very serious in the matches, even thought of getting into a fight. Last game played 4 versus 1, I alone challenge Jasen, Xianghwa, Anil and Wei Long. Its quite tough game, but I manage to score 10 points, although I lost. =.=

3 more days only, its going to be the same as all the previous years, "celebrate" at the basketball court, go East Coast Park see all the lovey dovey couples, and counting stars alone.

Spoke with Alfonso on MSN last night, he felt weird that up to now I'm not attach. To think about it, ya I'm very weird. Maybe the problems lies with me, I don't know a girl well, and don't know what's on their mind. I just don't understand some guys, its rare to have a girl to have a crush on you, and some guys still play hard to get. What the hell...and guess I have to be single for the rest of my life, I'm tired of having crush on girl, and tired of thinking so many plans. Why does the world has guys and girls exist? Why is there love in this world?

I'm tired already...very very tired...if there's another day I will faint or blackout, I hope I won't be able to wake up anymore. Time for me to go back to my other self during ITE days...

Emo at 10:33 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //