You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Yesterday was my graduation ceremony, time passes really fast, and 3 years just gone like this. Don't know how, but Mum managed to psycho Dad to come attend my graduation. Dad drove really fast, and I can reach school within 5 minutes, much faster than I travel by bus. =X Ok, its really very crowded when we reached, brought my parents to canteen for lunch first, while I went to register my attendance. There goes my 3 years of matrix card. "You had served me well, by allowing me to access to a 11 storey high library, registering camps and loaning of sports equipment." Farewell my matrix card...

Haha! After that, walked with my parents to Temasek Convention Centre, Mum just randomly bought the Graduation Bear, which I don't know why, she claimed it as sovenir. Ok, the videos shown are so....boring! Watched several times already caused attended many school camps. The spokeperson also very....hear them talk I want to doze off. Ok, Got 4 different courses there, with 430+ graduants. The whole ceremony took about 1 hour 30 minutes, and went for refreshments after that. Went to look for my parents after the ceremony, and take photo with them with the help of Terry. Come to think of it, its been many years since I take photo with my parents, especially with Dad.

They left first, while I hang out taking photos with my class. Lucky my cousin lend me his camera, but the only problem is, I don't have the card reader to put the external memory card to transfer the photos to my lappy. Anyway, here's some photos from my friends' camera.






After leaving school, went to Terence's 21st birthday at his house, which is at Khatib. Wah! Very far and quite tired after the graduation ceremony. Ok, we had fun there, sabo him and his parents wouldn't mind. Left around 10.30pm, and reached home about 12+. What a tiring day, finally sleep at 1+am.

Ok, have been attending many friends' 21st birthday, and there's more upcoming. Really envy all my friends, they are so lucky, so fortunate, that their parents willing to help them out in their celebration. My 21st birthday, 2 years ago...didn't celebrate, no chance to organise either a chalet, BBQ. Sian...this is my once in a life 21st birthday and its gone. Aww well...

Oh great! Got my Ipod Touch already, woohoo! Yeah! Get to listen to all my songs in one player. Pretty cool! Haha! Well, there are songs that brought back a lot of memories when I listen. Some songs are those happy times, some are sad. Some even reminds me about her too. Now, she has someone she can call "dear", or some other sweet words. Come to think of it, I'm really happy for her, happy for her happiness. But, I had never realised, I never ever like someone for so long, and this deep. Now, for my future, I don't know what's gonna lies ahead of me. Maybe single for the rest of my life, or maybe a short relationship, or maybe a family of my own? Life's pretty short and challenging...

Emo at 3:58 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //