You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, October 3, 2010


POP lo!!! So happy, finally the 9 weeks of BMT in Tekong is over. There are many ups and downs indeed, some internal conflicts among each other is not surprising. Field camp, range shooting, route marches...and all the tough physical trainings like ST, AGR, BCCT, finally I'm happy that it's all cleared. The most unforgettable activity in BMT is, I got my 4 stations all Gold. But I actually failed my IPPT just because of one station, CHIN UP BAR!!! LOL! My SBJ shocked everyone, including the Sergeants, almost got Company best SBJ, jumped 280cm far same as Platoon 3 one guy. Arh~ 1 more cm difference can be the best liao. LOL!

Days in the BMT, there's nothing I looked forward to, except going home. The inspiration, the dream, the person I want to see, is no longer there. Every day, every morning, every afternoon, every night always carry a "sian" attitude. Got "f" also sian, "eat" also sian, any training, activities or sleep also sian. My TP friend Allan from another Platoon encourage me not to be sian, must carry the "Enthusiastic Me" from TP in the past. I cannot be what I am in the past, keeping low profile is better.

Still remember, during the day of Sit-Test, don't know how, and don't know why, my right knee went numb and I lost control of my legs. I injured myself in the bunk! What the hell...not I want to "cao keng", it just came naturally. In the past, I already got injuries on both my knees from basketball. I can jump so high, definitely there's a price I have to pay. I can't kneel, and I can't prone. That's the problem I'm facing, went to do X-Ray, it shows my knee is ok, but don't know why, the internal pain is always there. Sigh...

I will never forget what my PC told us, some motivation sentences like, "Would you hold on there and put in just a little effort more for your love ones?", "I don't expect you to be so perfect in the things you do, as long as effort is shown is enough." and "Always do the right thing even if is so ma fan.". Something like that. Lol...

Quite envy my bunk mates, for majority of them, especially my buddy. Every night I can listen to his "bed time" stories. He can chat on the phone with his girlfriend till 4-5am!!! Don't know how he survive in the day activities, I really respect him for that. At least, majority of them can chat with their girlfriend, someone to talk to about the unhappiness and the days spent. For me, I...don't know why, still having thoughts about her, knowing the fact that she's already attached and we can only be friends, moreover we didn't contact for quite long, this nature feeling tells me that I still miss her. Some say, when you are in Tekong, you will be desperate for girls. It's not true for me, I'm not that desperate, or just to get a girlfriend so that I can be equal as my bunk mates. Maybe is time for me to have someone to love, someone I can protect. But...where is "she"?



Last, these are the people I spent with in the 9 weeks at Tekong. There are some people I would like to say, if they happened to see my blog. There's a saying, "旁观者知多", 1405 especially, if only you know where you did wrong, admit it and change, don't do stupid things like showering yourself with Snake Powder when we cleared the bunk to be in perfect condition, change your attitude, people won't give you trouble. I really pity you for the miserable life in Tekong.

1412, please have some sense of urgency. When you are the Section IC, you know how to rush us to meet the timing. When you are not, you make us wait for you. Can you just do things fast? So what if you are 2nd in the Company for Marksman? This is also another attitude, loud voice, rich so what? Do black and white ways so? Where is your ethics?

For me, I admit, when something new to me, I tends to get nervous easily. But, I will do my best to get used to it, to learn from my mistakes and change. I'm not that perfect either.

It's true, in the Army, you will see a lot of different people, both good and bad. Next Friday will know our posting, hopefully I can get something desired for me.

Emo at 12:27 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //