You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, November 26, 2010


"Wake up your freaking idea!!!"
What the hell was I thinking sia?! Must be out of my mind, how can I, how could I ever having this thought of trying to go after a girl who's so many years younger than me? Don't ruin her future! I must be freaking out of my mind!!! This can't be happening at all, yes although we have some "Mo Qi", we know each other well, understand each other well, and we needed each other at times, but that's just only in basketball. And what the hell am I giving hints to her?! Freak my life!!!

Today get to come home, but got to go back camp for duty tomorrow morning. Argh~ Saturday burnt! No choice but have to study for the practical and theory test! Shucks! I don't even understand a single thing yet, and the test is just next week. Siao liao!!!

Thanks man! Today my bunk someone popped out a question to my "entertainment" bunk mate, aka 1454, to avoid mentioning his name. "In the top 3 out of 7, who do you rank top as your best friend?" Fine, after making big business, I was told I'm his best friend. Dots!!! What the...they had been teasing him, asking him questions whole day long, yes I understand he's kinda weird in our bunk. He talks doesn't makes sense at all, it's like too impossible, but he make it sound like it's possible. Sabo him, do whatever shit to his personal stuffs is up to you guys, I didn't participate, I didn't join, is because I feel is childish. I will only just ask, and listen, that's it. Want to have fun can, but you guys have been going too far each time, if you never notice. Now you guys get me involved.

"Clement you are his best friend."
"Clement you going back with your best friend?"
"Clement this Clement that..." Although is just half a day in camp, don't know why but I just feel simply annoyed by these. Not that I can't take jokes, I can accept it. Want to tease me can, by all means. Play with me, I play with you. Just don't get me involved with these shits. I never do anything, I never say anything, doesn't mean I'm good to be bullied. Don't ever try to group me with 1454, he may be innocent, may be harmless. I'm totally different. Just don't try provoking me that's it. It's left with 4 weeks, just get the hell over it and bye bye.

Emo at 9:18 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //