|
|
Friday, January 14, 2011
"Got to be strong!!!" I never know I have became such a fragile person... Spend the afternoon in camp doing nothing but polishing my Gotex Boots. As I polished, many thoughts came into my mind. Why? How much has National Service change me? Shouldn't it be in a better way? But...why? I have become someone whose self confidence level not high, a very low esteem fellow... Sigh...is good, now I see couples around me. Definitely, the feeling of being envious came to me. One more month! Exactly one more month!!! Is Valentine's Day already in one month time!!! Freak!!! I guess I'm going to add another year to my lonely celebration this year. I hate it. And it happened quite frequently. Sometimes when I know this person better, trying to get to know more about her and enter her life, I hate it, when this sentence came out of her mouth, "I'm attached already." Man!!! The high hopes...have become high disappointment. And once again, I will be walking down the streets alone. Why am I stress about this? What am I vex about? Every day staring at my handphone, looking at the contacts, I don't know who to talk to, who can I sms. Coming back home from book out should be a joy. But, these months of book out, all I did is just face the computer and play basketball. Seriously no life, looking at my Facebook contacts, trying to ask any of them out, but feel very awkward, somehow like too random. What will they think if I randomly ask them out? Will they avoid me? Am I asking too much? Am I demanding too much? All I want is just to be someone's good boyfriend, someone's guy who loves her, care for her. Someone she can lean on, someone who can hug her, hold her. Someone I can call "Dear, Honey, Baby..." Probably I'm thinking too much, but if one day, just one day, if there's this special one tell me she had a crush on me before, guess I will run to her and give her a nice hug. Sigh...my post, seems like I in depression, but I'm not. I'm just...who will understand what I'm feeling now? Emo at 9:11 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|