You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, February 13, 2011


So slow now then one month pass only...

This year's Chinese New Year, really don't have the festival mood. People go 拜年, I stay home watch TV, play computer, play basketball. More and more look like 宅男 already. Sian...sian...sian...don't know why, just feeling so sian of what I am now. Tomorrow is 2011's Valentine Day already, just as usual like the past, I'm still alone. Mum gave me 红包 last week, said something quite shock me. Of course wish me pink of health, everything go smoothly in my NS, blaa blaa blaa...but the last she said, is time to have a partner of my already. This is something I have long waited. I'm not what "Mummy's boy", what century already still listen. People nowadays in their teens start dating, I'm still single. LOL! Reason simple, I just don't want to make her angry, end up wait both she and my girlfriend(if I ever have one) both unhappy. Since now she has given the "Green light", probably is time. But...who will ever fall for me?

To lolololol, suddenly why said I like Olivia? She's too young for me, how would people think of her, and also her parents? They are quite strict about her studies now, and if she ever get into relationship, is dooms day for her. The most I can like her, is like her as a 妹妹. Simple.

Went out with Yi Chen yesterday at Plaza Singapura. Accompany her buy the stuffs she needs, and walked around. It's really been quite a while since we last met, probably before I enlisted to Army. Before meeting her, I have so many questions want to ask her. Like how is she doing, is he treating her well, how are they going to celebrate tomorrow's Valentine's Day etc. But, when with her, I don't know how to pop these questions, couldn't make myself to ask. Just kept quiet, walked around, looked around.

Dear cupid, tomorrow is Valentine's Day already, and I still can't find her. I will be in camp tomorrow. I will try harder again for next year's Valentine's. But next year's Valentine's Day is on a Tuesday, hopefully I won't be alone again.

Emo at 2:08 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //