|
|
Monday, August 22, 2011
And today...spend whole day cleaning up the unit, like doing a spring cleaning. It's so tiring, but its worth it since my Platoon having block leave this week. After cleaning, have to do PT run. Although is just a short 5km run, argh~ run as fast as I can cox I'm going to meet her after that. Today first to come back, as those Elite runners from my unit didn't run. Haha! It's been a while since I have this victory feel. HAHA! Ok...lame... On the way of meeting her, I got this last minute thoughts. I keep thinking about what we chatted on MSN last night. I mean, I don't blame her that naturally she will feel that I like her, is it just because to fill up that emptiness inside of me, or seriously about going to a relationship with her. Frankly, I never thought of using her as replacement. Hmm...in order to prove it, I went to Tampines just to get an empty box. Okay, my intention was to give her the box, and expecting her to open it on the spot. And when she opens and see is empty, then I will tell her is filled up with my "安全感". Haha! 够浪漫吗? But then...she told me not nice to open in front of the person who give the present. Arh...things didn't turn out as I'm expecting. What else can I say...ok lo...sigh.... I have many funny thoughts, or maybe can call it creativity. Right now, I just want to give her the assurance, build up the trust among us, and of course, bit by bit fill up her heart and create the memories that just belong to us. Emo at 10:53 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|