|
|
Saturday, October 8, 2011
In the past, I will always look forward to every book out, because there's someone I wished to see. But now, whenever the day to book out is near, I start to feel blank, don't know what to do. These days I have been thinking, thinking of too much stuffs. How do people get into relationship? What must a guy do to win a girl's heart? I think...in this life, I don't deserved to have a relationship, I don't deserved to be loved. No one will take a look at me. Who am I? I don't have any good qualities. I realized, throughout the years in this life what is filled in me is just loneliness. Being the only child, not only suitable to have a relationship, even friends...no one will ask me out. Low esteem has returned to me, regarding her, I will walk out of her life. Maybe she has forgotten me, she has a bright future ahead and I shouldn't ruin it. Once again, I ask myself these questions. Why am I born in this world, in this life, in this family? Who do I live for now? How am I going to move on? Every morning when I wake up, the sky as usual always seems dark to me... Emo at 10:35 AM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|