You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, January 24, 2013


Extracted from:
"http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/editorpick/1551192/love_story_eugenia_and_clement.html"



Eugenia Cheok first met Clement Tay in online game Maplestory, and somehow they evolved from being an in-game couple to meeting in real life and finally falling in love.

Said Eugenia:

"How we met:

"It was a shocking revelation. We met in a game called 'Maplestory' 5 years ago (2007) and was in the same Guild. We did not talk to each other much at that point of time and just like normal friends, we only asked each other for favors.

"After a year (2008), I quit MapleStory but played back for a while. There, it was a season of joy and laughter -- Christmas season came. Nexon (company of Maplestory) had created this couple ring called the ‘Mistletoe ring’.

"As excited as I was about trying it out for the effects, I tried looking for someone who is active in-game and stays in the same training area as I am. My friends told me to look for Clement (lzanagi) and so I did, and there our love blossomed even though we never met each other.

"About after a month, I organized a guild chalet, the dates of the chalet were 22-24 December. My friends dragged Clement along to the party on it’s 2nd day, and it totally shocked me as at that point of time we had never seen each other’s faces. Only casual talk on the telephone but nothing more.

"After Christmas, we went out several times, and months later (as naïve as we were) we fell in love. This proves that although there were risks involved, meeting people from games to real life, but it shows that the relationship can last in terms of not being puppy love.

"What made us fall for each other:

"I fell in love with Clement’s smile. To me, it was genuine and nothing in the world can ever replace him. He was a very cute and funny guy, who loved to make jokes and loved to laugh. We didn’t exactly fall in love so quickly. On a certain night, he called me on my phone and said he got something to ask: It went something like this- 

"“Hey I got something to ask you. It’s a bit sudden, but uhm.. Will you be my girlfriend?”

"Yes, cliché. But nonetheless it is funny looking back at it, that I agreed without much haste as I very much liked him as well.

"Challenges faced, and sacrifices made:

"Distance travelled. I stay in the East, Kembangan. He stays in the west, Lakeside. By MRT, it will take about 1 hour to reach to each other’s destinations. This went on for the 4 years we’re together. By MRT, by Car, by bus. So we only see each other at most, 3 times a week. Then during school periods, he will be at Woodlands. He then had to travel from Woodlands to Kembangan as well. This proved a challenge as he had back problems from an old injury, yet he endured the back pains (no seats on bus/MRT) to come and meet me.

"Honeymoon phase & quarrels. Similar to other couples, we faced a period of honeymoon that lasted 6 months. Our first 6 months was totally peaceful, I thought he was “the one” then came the arguments. I read online that a guy’s thinking is at first he tries to woo you, he is so into wooing you, he totally neglects his own feelings. Then he started to wonder if this was the right girl to be with, and if he does broke up, it does not much of a damage to him, but it damages the girl who already fell so much in love, unreasonable, but yes, I feel this is true to an extent.

"The arguments varied from something as small as “You did not say this just now” to “I have no feelings for you anymore”. It was a very unstable relationship at that point of time, but with help from friends, and my perseverance, we succeeded. I was thankful he was not fickle minded though.

"Hobby conflicts. He did not like my hobby – Cosplay and singing, and this made it difficult for me to join groups and bands, but I did not mind, as if I were in his shoes, I would not like it too.

"Army. Every Singaporean male’s nightmare. To have their girlfriend leave them during the most important period or phase in their life. He enlisted in July 2012, into Basic Military Training, Pulau Tekong. Obviously this was a challenge. To maintain the relationship, I kept him updated of what I am up to: be it eating, doing work, reaching home etc. and at night, without fail (if he could) he will call me, even if the calls lasted 1 min to 60 mins. He will tell me what he done today, and going to do tomorrow. We’re both very honest, this is to avoid misunderstandings.

"Then, we received news. He was to be posted to Officer Cadet School (OCS) SAFTI. To my horror, it was going to be tough on our relationship. It will strain, on the bus home from our holiday cruise trip, I cried. He held my hand and told me everything will be OK. Although there were no calls on some days unlike before, we were, now, still alright.

"My personality. I was very restrictive of him, protective and maybe obsessed. I did not allow him to meet up or talk to his other polytechnic mates (female) and did not like it when he went out without me (males and/or females). A lot of the guys would then say: You should just break up with her. But he did not. He understood my insecurity and of course, kept a distance from his female friends. I gradually then learnt to accept his male friends and now, am pretty OK with anything except still- the girls. (haha)

"Parents. My father’s side of the family did not know I met Clement from in-game. As I was still very young, only about 14+ when we got together. Of course, this was kept from my mother who did not know only until months later. My mother was furious that I am with someone i met in-game, but eventually she accepted him. Clement even came to Hong Kong (paid by selling our game stuff) with me just last year. 

"We had been together since 23rd December 2008, till today, 2013. It has been 4 years, and I just want to say:

"'Thank you darling, for making my life so much better. I was bullied for all my primary and secondary school life. If it was not for you, I would not have had been in poly now. You made me shine, polished and took care of a girlfriend who cannot cook and clean. You’re the best I could ever have, I won’t ask for more, but for you to be safe. Like I had been saying for the past 4 years. You’re my number 1 priority in my heart. I will reject anything else that has to come in front of you. Loving you till we grow old.'"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Extract from:
"http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/vday_love_story_2013/1556020/love_story_i_asked_fish_to_be_my_gf_a_day_after_we_had_first_met.html"



Edward said he fell in love with Fish when he first saw her, so he asked her to be his girlfriend the very next day.

Edward elaborates:

"How we first met: 

"I was drinking with my group of friends on Sep 8 2012, and one of my friend's said 'Hey Edward, this is Fish', so I introduced myself to her and slowly we exchanged numbers and eventually we both got drunk that night.

"It was about 4am so my friend was telling me to send her back to her home, which I did.

"And the next day I woke up I texted her to meet up for a movie, Step Up 4.

"I had fallen in love with at first sight. 

"I went home that day and called her up to ask if she wanted to be my girlfriend. 

"I was surprised that she said 'Yes dear'. At that moment, I was very happy.

"We had been together for three months and it was the last day of 2012 so I made a wish by writing on a ball stating 'I want to marry Fish'.

"Our problems: 

"She called me after her Great Grandmother's wake and said 'Hey dear, my dad told me to get married with you if not in three years I can't get married'. 

"I was shocked to hear this news, and I had to make a decision immediately. 

"Without hesitation, I told her 'Ok, lets get our parents to meet up and get married'. 

"I was worried about broaching this subject to my dad. 

"I was only 20-years-old and still in NS. 

"I was afraid but in the end I managed to convince my dad and get his approval. 

"During these few months, we had a hard time as she was worried that I still had a childish mind set and was afraid that I would not be able to bring a proper family to her. 

"I told her, 'Don't worry, I will try my very best to be your ideal husband'.

"Fish, here's what I want to say to you: 

"Dear, even though these few months we often quarrelled and we did not meet each other often as we both stayed far away from each other, my heart still loves you. 

"I will be your one and only best husband and bring a better family to you. 

"I hope that you understand I may be young and our age gap might be different, but I will learn and I will try my very best to give you what you need. 

"Just want to let you know, DEAR, I LOVE YOU. 03.07.2013"



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


为什么就不能一点点地像他们?

如过有一天你会读到我的部落格,以下就是想对你说的话,但说不出口。

好久不见,别来无恙?一天没见面似乎好几年没看到你。我不隐瞒我是真的好想你。这些日子过得很辛苦,只能看你有没有上 Facebook Messenger,假如没有会想你是否在睡觉,看网络片,还是出去。会和两位最好朋友呢,还是跟他过浪漫的一天。但看到你在 Online, 想和你说说话,怕你会嫌我烦,你需要私人空间。于是我只能没落“远远”的看你,把想对你说的话锁在心里。很狼狈吧?

第一次见到你的时候,不知道为什么会有一种奇妙感觉仿佛在告诉我你就是我一直在寻找的那个女孩。想把握机会以防到时你和别的男生在一起我却来不及说我喜欢你,虽然我已经承认你也是知道了。

我一直都问自己,到底喜欢你什么。口里声声说因为我们格式相同,那只是简单的表明。

我喜欢你... ...因为你是你。
喜欢你的简单... ...
喜欢你的习惯... ...
喜欢你的可爱... ...
喜欢你的身高... ...
喜欢你的发香... ...
喜欢你的脸孔... ...
喜欢你的声音... ...
喜欢你的脾气... ...
喜欢你的善心... ...

天啊!就是对你这么多的喜欢,但你却喜欢不了我什么,也还是没办法打动你的心。

对不起,我不是个会说话的男生,不是个浪漫的人。

对不起,你已经告诉我现在没希望,在未来也没希望,我应该不能对你有任何期待。

对不起,我无法把你在我脑海里忘掉。

对不起,我不能像你的前男友他能给你的我没能力给。

对不起,原谅我的自私,请让我默默的住在你心里的末个角落。

是好想好想和你一起写我们的故事,好想好想让你做快乐的女生,好想好想让你体会我的真心,好想好想和你一起环游不熟悉的陌生街道。好想... ...好想... ...

既然你和他都复合了,虽然有点不甘心,也只好祝福你快乐。你的快乐就是我的快乐,我的难过算不了什么。好舍不得... ...真舍不得让你这样走了... ...

Emo at 7:14 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //