You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Are China People Sore Losers?

Wah...just finished playing basketball with my friends today. We played against two teams of people from China. One team is play for fun, although they lost all the match, but at least they are friendly and can tell they enjoyed themselves.

Well, now this stupid team of people, we played 3 against 3. Wtf, they got such a big size centre, and they can lose to us. Lol? This opponent is so "F" up, he push my team mate away when doing his lay up to the basket. Its already a technical foul. My team mate was so fed up, I asked him to chill, let me do the defense and offense against this rude player.

Ok, I was still joking around, laughing and fooling around with them. But, damn this fellow, he's such a "F" sore loser. I do the dribbling he has to pull my hand away? For what? Fat, slow can't catch up with my speed is your lost la, must play until like that? Never mind, I give chance, I not that petty. I don't want disgrace Singaporean face. I not like him so girl-ly, a little bit touch only foul. Ok, and so the game continues.

Second time, he hit my hand when I bring the ball to the basket. Obviously its a foul, the ball went in the basket, and guess what he said. The ball that just went in is not counted. Funny? Does he really know the rule at all? Went in not counted? Lol...my team mate then scold him back on my behalf. He said, if not counted, why not you bring the ball in, I whack your hand harder? Haha...he's lost of speech in the end.

Third time, he give me a long scratch on my right arm. OMG~ its my first time having such a long scratch in basketball game. Damn him la, its too much already. This time he really provoked me, I'm not going to be a nice guy. The most funny thing is, he so big and fat, trying to compete air time with me? Lol..I'm well known for air time ok, even a coach said I can on air drink tea first, then shoot the ball. Imagine how long I could hang? Er...maybe 1.5 to 2 seconds?

Then, this "F" up fellow do his lay up. Obviously I won't let him has his own way anymore. I just push him a bit only, his legs start to cramp. Isn't it more funny? Older than me, still give me such attitude? Lol...China people ah...Singaporeans are not meant for you to bully la, don't think people say, " If each China people spit a saliva can drown Singapore." We Singaporeans have dignity, not like anyhow give people bully ok. Ya, that's it, he has his leg cramp, I have my "War Battle Scar". Looks like he's in a worse state than me. Haha....so please don't mess with a guy who's trying to be friendly with you, once he turn nasty, it will be very nasty...haha...self praising myself. LOL....

Emo at 10:13 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //