|
|
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 Heartbroken, Day 2
What's meant to be yours will be yours, if its not, there's no point in forcing into it. While walking on the road, saw my bus coming. Usually I will run to the bus stop, but today, I just slowly walk and missed the bus. Now I finally know what's her answer, and why am I taking it so hard? Can't I just forget and give her up? Can't really believe I've carrying a torch for her for 5 years. Like what she said, 5 years not enough? Right now I'm really scare. It seems like I dare not have crush anymore. The deeper I fall, the deeper the pain, and now, the pain will never be healed. Come to think of it, for living in this world for 22 years, I have never succeed in getting things done in the way I want. During Secondary School, I wanted to represent my school in basketball, have the basketball jersey with my school team on it, that's one of my dream. And had being training with the school team since sec 1. Finally, the last year in Secondary School, my coach recognised my capability and recommended me to the teacher-in-charge of basketball. But...he chose someone else to represent, and is someone who retained before. When he said that, I'm totally upset, that's it already, one of my dream not fulfilled. And the feeling is totally... Next, after getting O level results, wanted to enrol into polytechnics for diploma. But due to the overwhelm students taking O level, the seats are all taken, only left those courses that I'm not interested. Disappointing again, and I had to quickly get a school if not will be in NS. Ended up I took a course in Simei ITE, while most of my friends are in polytechnics. Then now, after waiting for so many years, and I still can't go into a relationship with her. And ended up being rejected... Sigh...maybe I'm not deserved to be loved, and destined to fail in all the things I do. Can't think well, can't do well, can't play well...I'm totally lost... Last night I had a dream of me having only a couple of hours to live. I'm not making this up, but...ya. Within this couple of hours left, I have to do the things I want before I leave. First, I went to get a jersey and print number 11 with my Secondary School name. Then, next I received a Degree certificate at the age of 22. Last, I went to look for her and tell her my last piece of words. And then, thanks to my parents for bringing me up...then...my whole image gone black. I know is farfetched, but its just a dream and not realistic. But, sometimes dreams do come true... Emo at 10:29 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|