|
|
Friday, August 28, 2009 Heartbroken, Day 4
Another day has passed...watched "House of the dead" recommended by Johnson in Pipi player. Its a horror movie, but when I watch, I don't feel or think that its horror. Any nice and very scary movie do introduce to me, cause I lseems to lost my "sense of horror" already, or maybe I'm already "half dead". Been looking listless whole day, even played DOTA with Terry they all I still make mistakes. Not only that, play L4D versus also off form. Sigh...don't know why, the thought about her still floating in my mind. If only someone can ever replace her one day...sigh...I don't know how a girl feel, thinks and want. I've been giving some other serious thought lately. If the economic is still bad in Singapore, maybe I'll sign on SPF or SCDF, don't blame me for being silly. Since I'm a nobody wants, it doesn't matter if I have to lose my life one day catching bad guys or die in the fire, at least is an honourable acts for the country. In the end today I still went to welcome Zhiyan they all with Terry, Alex and Nadiah. Before that, went to Tampines 1 and walked around with Terry and Alex. Sorry if I had my hands in my pocket and giving a sian look, not in a right state of mind. Hmm...not that I'm being nonchalant, is just that I had my hands in my pocket because...there will be no one for me to hold and no one to hold mine for now. So...ya...then went to Century Square and Tampines Mall, and meet Nadiah at the bus stop to go airport together. What a wonderful friends we are, send them off and welcome them back. They gone for 2 months only, and so many things happened. But seeing them come back happily, safe and sound is good enough already. They had their family and boyfriend to welcome them and help them bring stuffs home. Indirectly we are all like extras.=X Recently, we had an inside joke within ourselves. From now on, Johnson is Joanna, Samuel is Samantha, Rizal is Rihana, Eric is Ericia, Zabidi is Zabina, Alex is Alexis, Terry is Teresa, and me is Clair. All guys having girls name. Quite fun though, challenging ourselves to say "her, she" instead of "him, he"...hmm...but then, I think I had gone overboard sometimes at teasing. So from now on I will control myself, apologise to those that I had offended in the past. Emo at 11:22 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|