|
|
Thursday, September 3, 2009 Heartbroken, Day 10
Another day has passed... Played game the whole day today, tried to play new characters on my own in DOTA, seems like there's alot to learn. First two matches lost. Then play L4D versus mode, got a problem communicating with my team, then kena thrash like siao. Ok, I lose my cool playing these games. Its just only a game, why must I get pissed off? Cannot be like this liao, must control my temper and words liao, shall try to keep quiet throughout the whole game. After clock out, went to MPCC play basketball. Ok ba, first few games my team won, but the points most of it not scored by me. Then played 2 on 2 with Guo Hao in my team, against Dennis and Kai Qin. Out of 3 games, we only win 1. I felt like I'm really sucks in playing nowadays. All my layup miss, not suppose to miss also miss. Sigh... Just had a chat with Oliver in MSN, and tomorrow will be playing basketball again. He gave me this link about 蕭敬騰. Quite funny as the host keep teasing him, and the way he answer, man! If I'm as cute as him...that's impossible. Sigh...mum just nagged at me for using lappy so late. My latest time I off my lappy is around 11.30pm. And she still nag nag nag.=.= Nag saying some people play computer till they lose their lives. She won't be surprised if one day my photo appear on newspaper. I'm not playing games lately in my lappy, mostly is just check emails, facebook, MSN and blogging. If I can die like this I don't mind. Maybe is the best way to end my pain. Emo at 10:39 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|