|
|
Friday, September 4, 2009 Heartbroken, Day 11
Today came to school and see this video from my friend's profile. Interesting after what happened to the guy. He's still ALIVE!!! Can't stop laughing when I see how foolish he was. But poor thing... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=93608524243#/video/video.php?v=128943303490&ref=mf" Confirmed today is the last day we used our lab as the other labs computers have been removed. Took some photos as memories in the lab, and ok, I'm camera shy and not a photogenic. I will look very bad in the photos. Gonna missed the LAN gaming session. Nothing much to do, but today I thought about what's the similarities of being rejected and break up. Being rejected and breaking up with girlfriend are about the same. When a guy has been rejected or break up, he's really totally lost, and don't know what to do. Feel like being dropped into a no end pit. Whatever he does, things don't seem to go the way he wants. It always goes bad, and making the situation worse. No other pains can be compared with the pain inside the heart. I have never do things well and nice lately. Play games, most of the time lost. Play basketball, always get my team to lose. Feel like a burden. Even just now played with my friends against the China people, all the games we lost. And the China people very arrogant. Play with my friend one on one, I also lose. Lose lose lose...I'm a loser, what's the point if I'm able to jump so high? Nowadays, I've been eating food that I'm allergy to. Wouldn't care much anymore. And have also been putting a fake smile in front of my friends and lame here and there. That's not the true self of me, luckily got blog to type out my actual feelings. "Dont give up the whole forest for just a tree", I think no need already, I have given up on myself, became low esteem. Probably I don't deserve any love from anyone... Emo at 11:40 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|