You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Heartbroken, Day 12

Slept till woke up at around 1+ today. Since mum went out in the morning, don't feel like waking up at all. Wanted to sleep even longer, but...sleep too long will cause headache. So...ya, went to buy "breakfast" and start unpack my stuffs from last night.

Nothing much to do, surf internet again and check mails. Recently I received a mail from the Main Comms of TP Cliquers about the bonding camp among ourselves on 13 October. Will I be able to recover on time for that day, to socialise and bond with new friends? I'm afraid it won't be able to heal on time, because its a long deep scar.

Besides that, went to read her blog. Her exam results are out, did quite well for her Maths, just that she only have problems with her POA. Shall pray and wish her all the best for her studies. Read what she posted this morning around 2am, I'm not sure whether she's referring about me, but...if its really about me, hope she will know that I don't want her to feel bad about it like she had destroyed my life. This is what I brought upon myself, is I ownself asked for it.

Nowadays, handphone are getting more quiet and quiet, as good as not having one. If I'm in school, I only receive calls or sms about lunch or related with games and project. While using my lappy, I also looked at my handphone, hoping that I will receive a call or sms from anyone to ask me out. Whether is for basketball, or just go out for fun. Sadly, its very very quiet even though the battery is going flat.

Since whole day no one asked me out, locked myself at home with my lappy. Nothing better to do, just played the unhappy online game for fun, hoping to find troublemakers for me to vent on. Also, not a single person provoke me, too quiet in the game. So went to fight the game boss.



Too much free time, felt like half of my life have been wasted. Since next year I'm going to serve NS, now considering whether to serve the Nation for 10 years, since there's no "her" to worry or concern about me. Probably I can also consider living a life of my own. Its time for me to plan my future now.

Emo at 11:59 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //