|
|
Monday, September 7, 2009 Heartbroken, Day 14
Went to our last year Computer Programming lab today. The rest of the remaining days will be there also. YES! Finally 4 more days to go! The computer in the lab really worse than my previous lab. Can't even have local area network to play LAN gaming. =X Luckily got bring my lappy along, if not very sian. Played some of my old games in lappy, and Joanna(Johnson) had two USB port controllers that look like Playstation. Borrowed "her" controllers, and we tried to configure the buttons. Surprisingly, we were able to do that, and I win Joanna in Marvel VS Capcom. After that we did something more challenging. We decide to use the projector to play. Joanna brought the cable to link with my lappy and the projector, and "she" did the setup. Its so fun playing with wide screen. Watched Alexis(Alex) and Yan Ho play Metal Slug 3, and our lab is like more happening than the other lab. When I went over the other lab, is sooooooooooo quiet and everyone's busy doing their report. Time's up and got to clock out, we packed up everything, and I only left with removing the cable and disconnect the projector. Before I could do that, the technician for the lab suddenly just came in and said what are we doing with this. We just...erm...hmm...orh...ok, then take the cable and everything and leave the lab. LUCKILY she didn't see us playing games using the projector, if not die! But there's a surveillence camera, if captured, then I nothing to say. Mum just finished bathing, and like mood swing, keep nagging and nagging non stop. Ok, I know recently my face going more red, caused I've been taking up spicy and seafood to ease my sorrow, just that I never tell her I'm taking the food I'm allergy to. She just think that its got to do with the amount of time I spent on lappy that causes it, if that's so, everyone who uses computers will be like me. She just simply nag nag nag, say everyday play computer, never play will die. I on lappy, also doesn't mean I playing game. I'm blogging, checking mails, see what's the updates in facebook. Keep nagging, say now Chinese 7 month ghost festival, one day the ghosts will come take me with them. The electic socket beside me got problem, if one day go on fire, she will throw metal on me to let me get more electric shock, instead of using wood to whack me away. Or if one day I "go" inside the computer, don't shout for her to save me. Crap! If that's really so, I can't wait for it to happen. See no meaning in life anyway, what's the point of having my existance in the first place. Why am I even born in this world? I'm tolerating it, and my attitude nowadays has been getting worse, really almost shouted back at her, but...afterall she's my mum, I have to endure no matter what, finally she stopped nagging at the time of 9.55pm. Weird mum, sometimes good very good, sometimes bad, super bad. Emo at 9:33 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|