|
|
Friday, September 11, 2009 Heartbroken, Day 18
Last day of MP-SIP!!! Left house today morning at 8.20am, purposely want to be late to clock in. The bus driver drove so fast, when I clock in, the system shows that my time was 8.56am and 33 seconds. Wah lao...attendance too perfect liao...=.= After clock in, went out with Alexis(Alex), Joanna(Johnson) and Teresa(Terry) for job interview. This job is about carrying computers from office to another office. But we have to disassemble the parts, then assemble it back at the other office. While on the MRT train, there are so many people standing. Most of them alight at City Hall station, and is a huge group of people moving. Then got one Uncle, so rude sia. "EXCUSE ME!" What kind of attitude was that sia. I already skinny liao, and hugging on the pole, still excuse me for what? Can't wait for the crowd to go and then leave? Typical Singaporean... We alight at Outram Park MRT station and walked our way to the office at Neil Road. The interviewee asked alot of questions from Teresa as "she" was the first particular the interviewee hold. Most of us about the same particular, same hobby basketball, same school Temasek Polytechnic, same course Intelligent Building Technology. Same don't smoke, just that Joanna is social alcohol drinker. The interviewee was worried when she look at my size. Should have shown her the "mouse" I have. =X And she asked about my allergy rashes. She also said that I'm the most quiet among four of us. Maybe like what Teresa said, when comes to formal interview, I'm very quiet, but Alexis is good at it. The pay is quite good, just that its only a one day work, when the company need manpower, they will inform us. The shift is evening time to the next morning, but definitely over the night there's double pay. Reasonable.... After that we walked to Maxwell Food Centre to have our lunch. Then took bus back to school and reached about 2pm. Celebrated Qing Wen's and Teresa's birthday. Today is Qing Wen's birthday, while Sunday will be Teresa's. Wow! Our youngest guy in class got his driving license and drove a car to school. Wahaha...he lonpang me and Teresa to Tampines Interchange. Not bad, a young driver. But young driver always kena bully on the road. So must be careful wor... Didn't join Miss Ivy they all for dinner, its really a pity. Not that I don't want to give face, I see the menu online already, mostly are beef and chicken. Mum said cough better don't eat chicken, if not wait midnight sleep sound like a chicken. Then as a taoist, I can't take beef either. Sms Pei Qi while outside, hope that she can forgive me I won't be able to meet her up this coming Sunday for dinner. Didn't expect my cough to come together with flu. Had a slight fever today also. All three sickness fall on me...but these sickness is nothing compared to the deep scar. YES! HOLIDAY IS HERE!!! FINALLY I CAN SLEEP LONGER~ Heard this song "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton over the radio today. Quite a nice song. Like the rhythm and beat of the song. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A Thousand Miles: Making my way down town Walking fast Faces pass And I'm home bound Staring blankly ahead Just making my way Making a way Through the crowd And I need you And I miss you And now I wonder If I could fall Into the sky Do you think time Would pass me by Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... tonight It's always times like these When I think of you And I wonder if you ever think of me Cause everything's so wrong And I don't belong Living in your precious memory Cause I need you And I miss you And now I wonder If I could fall Into the sky Do you think time Would pass me by,oh Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... tonight And I, I don't wanna let you know I, I drown in your memory I,I don't wanna let this go I, I've fallen... Making my way down town Walking fast Faces pass And I'm home bound Staring blankly ahead Just making my way Making a way Through the crowd And I still need you And I still miss you And now I wonder If I could fall into the sky Do you think time, would pass us by Cause you kow I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... If I could fall into the sky Do you think time would pass me by Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... If I could just hold you... Tonight ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (All I want is to like the girl who will like me also, is that so difficult?) Emo at 9:16 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|