|
|
Saturday, September 12, 2009 Heartbroken, Day 19
Today's the start of my holiday, and school going to start on the 19 October. Finally long term break I've been waiting for. Still haven't plan well how am I gonna spend this holiday. Today is quite a boring day for me. Besides been so sick and tired, don't feel like going out, not even play basketball if friends ask me out. Locked myself whole day, staring at the ceiling "stone-ning", looking at my lappy and just played this private server whole day long. Tomorrow's the match with Buona Vista. I still thinking whether should I sms tell Uncle I can't play tomorrow, or go personally and tell him would be better. Its kinda nervous, cause this Buona Vista CSC was a seeded team, and they got into top 8 last year. Will there be a miracle? Guo Hao recently just had an operation, then sms him and asked whether he wants to go down together with me although we can't play. At least go there support as a team, then he just replied "No". =.= I sms him ask whether he got inform Uncle about his operation, he also replied "No ba". Win liao, confirm Uncle sure piss de. I don't know what's going to happen, but really salute to Guo Hao. *Speechless* Recently my handphone is getting alive. Got someone to sms with already, yeah...but then, I also feel quite bad if I keep sms and giving her pressure like that, like no freedom. But don't know why, I keep staring at my handphone at the same time to wait for reply. Maybe I have been thinking too much already...? There's a question suddenly just pop up to me. What makes a guy a good boyfriend? Will I able to be one? Or maybe I don't even will have the chance, so...ya... Emo at 11:39 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|