You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Heartbroken Day 29

自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲、自悲

Sigh...getting very very very 自悲 liao...more and more 自悲...went to school to meet Teresa and clique. Wanted to play basketball in school, but the weather's not on our side. So we walked our way to St.Hilda's Secondary School there the shelter basketball court.

Saw some Ah Bengs there, they jio us to play match when we reached. Ok, then we played the first game with Brother Tian Zhi Yan in our team. Before we start, I told the rest is ok if we lose, just let them win, don't want to get into any fights. This is their "territory", if lose...really no face. Ok, then we played the first game with them, the score quite close, although they won, I'm just playing 30% of myself. =X Oops! Not trying to show off, ya...then the next game we substitute players to join. This time all guys liao. One of the Ah Bengs keep travelling a lot lor, wanted to say...but...just keep quiet. If not wait they not happy drag me one corner and fight.

The second game started, seriously this Ah Beng travelled until too obvious already, no choice I have to say. Don't care already, give in too much. We won the second game ACCIDENTALLY!!! Really didn't expect to win, just smile smile, tyco tyco shoot in. THIS is the only game I won today throughout the whole matches.

After that we played among ourselves, all the games I lost. Sigh...not because I'm pek chek with my friends on the way they play. They have their own style, their own ways. I'm not blaming them, each time I defend, the moment they get the ball in, I'd say "asshole", influenced by Teresa. "Asshole" I don't mean them, I'm referring to myself. Why? Why did I let them to get the ball in? Why? Why am I this weak? Why? Is it because of my defence which caused my CSC game to knock out last week? Why? Why? Why? Why whatever things I do now...always failed...why? So many whys...I tried to make myself happy, tried to keep my morale going, tried to do all the best I can, but...in the current state I am in now, whatever I do...naturally will always fail. Is it because I'm getting more and more unlucky? There's no one for me to turn to now. I think next time can wrap a cloth on my forehead with this letter "L". "L" stands for "Loser"...

Came to realise, the old Clem has already vanished...the Clem who shoots 3 point very accurate is no longer exist...that Clem who plays in the Director's Cup last year and get his team into 3rd position has also gone...the full of confidence and enthusiasm Clem when comes to basketball had disappeared...had been searching searching and searching...but to no avail.

Had dinner with Alexis, Teresa and KY after the game at the food court besides Mc Donald in Tampines Interchange. Really feeling ultra down, just ordered spicy Tom Yam noodles to numb myself again...

Last night didn't really sleep, keep staring at the ceiling while lying on my mattress. Thought a lot a lot of things. Questioned myself, now there's no one for me to carry a torch for...now there's no one for me to wait for her...now there's no one for me to do so many foolish things for her...now there's no one for me to know and understand about her...and now what I have is two very good friends by my side, they are Emptiness and Loneliness.

Emo at 11:54 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //