|
|
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 Heartbroken Day 36
Luckily today never go to school zun zun 10am. Teresa sms me yesterday said today 10am in school help in their prototypes. I thought I was the latest to reach, everyone was there when I reached, but...TERESA NOT HERE YET! Lol... Wanted to go Short Circuit for lunch, heard some games going on at the concourse level. Don't know what camp was that, but my upcoming camp is on the 13 October. Should be feeling very excited and getting ready to be high for this day. But, the feeling wasn't there. Alexis see the notice for the schedule which canteen is operating business during the holiday. And Breadboard was back to business again, and there we had our lunch again. We had our lunch there during the 6 months attachment. See the food there also sian...sian sian sian...after lunch wanted to go buy concession for my ez link since nothing to do. But I was stopped, and...Teresa gave me work to do. Finally I have another thing to do for them, besides helping them to buff the acrylic using sand paper. Teresa wanted me to cut out 10 pieces of A4 size acrylic from the big sheet. Not using the machines, but manually. Cut two pieces out till quite pek chek. Don't know why also, quite 分心 when doing, not that I don't want to help. Don't have that....don't know how to explain. Teresa fnished doing "her" things at the workshop, after that I see "her" cutting the acrylic, like so easy and no kid for "her" sia. =.= For me like...ok I'm bad in handling these kind of work. Probably some resistors, voltage and current I can do better. Circuit Analysis and Digital Fundamentals!!! I missed this module, especially the tutors like Christopher Diong, Saktish and Arul!!! I can't help teasing these 2 Indian tutors last time. I'm evil~ After leaving the lab, went to the library to make an appointment date for our NS medical checkup. In order not to forget, shall post it here, is on the 15 December at 10am. Wahaha...getting older and memory keep failing me. Spoke to Brother Tian like don't have the "feeling" for this upcoming camp. Like we are the oldest already, had so much fun in TP in the past years, feel like is gonna be boring like that. Went to play basketball in school after that. Not so good or so bad playing today. Most of the points scored by Alexis and KY. Seeing them improving more and more each time, while I'm getting bad to worse each time. This is not the way, secret training~!!! Can't stop teasing Teresa today, really. At first it was nothing, until he "provoked" me during the basketball, like I never play properly, 放水 like that. Actually not lo, 安全第一,能避免就避免. So tease tease tease, from school to coffee shop, from coffee shop back to school bus stop. "She" asked for it de, and like enjoying it, 白痴. Shall stop here and watch 溏心风暴之家好月圆 now. Emo at 10:38 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|