You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Heartbroken Day 37

Last night watched 溏心风暴之家好月圆 around 12+am, then suddenly Dad came home early. 40+minutes drama watched for 30 minutes off lappy. Said goodnight to Dad he didn't reply, just saw his face black like 包青天.

The haze nowadays are getting bad to worse. Don't know why those people have to burn down the trees. Went to Eunos to buy bus concession, saw there's a long queue from the ticket office all the way out of the MRT station. So exaggerating, I don't want to wait for that queue just to buy my bus concession. Luckily the staff in the Control Station can top up for me, if he tell me to join the queue I will sian. Got one Uncle in front of me asked why the queue so long. I just answered I don't know, then he tell me maybe last day to change your ez link card. Lame...if he knows the answer, why still ask me? =.= Anyway, Singaporean are like that, very typical, everything all last minute. Lucky I changed mum's ez link cards few months ago.

After buying concession, went to the usual basketball court again. No one dares to play with me, so I just do the shooting alone. Then came Kelvin and his Hong Kong friend. Then Desmund came with a girl. We have 4 people here, on the other side of the court also have 4 people, then Kelvin went to ask want to play 4 versus 4, I knew it they won't want to play with us. Oh well, then that China-elbow guy came. And Byron joined us after buying his dinner, and we played 3 on 3 among ourselves. I told them, this China guy damn idiotic, always want to elbow. When he want to do lay up, all of us deliberately foul him. Once I got the ball, all my elbow come out also.

I dedicate a song for him, originally from the song 关怀方式,
寂寞开在鸡翅膀
一支只卖三毛半
吃了变成王八蛋
寂寞开在鸡翅膀

Went home after that, Mum told me there's an earthquake around 6+, and it was shaking quite bad. She thought her blood didn't circulate well, but when she saw the 摇篮shaking, confirm is earthquake. I didn't feel anything when I was downstair.

Withdraw $50 and treat Mum to dinner. Wanted to go steamboat, but she want to sleep early. When withdraw, the Thatz company haven't give my salary yet. Don't know how much I earned also.

Now watching Bleach latest movie Fade to Black. Not so bad though.

Emo at 10:16 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //