|
|
Sunday, October 4, 2009 Heartbroken Day 38-41
Lazy to blog the past few days, but now I'm still here blogging... Thursday night I was watching Bleach Movie Fade to Black, suddenly Dad came back again and much earlier. Usually he just come back two times a week, but ok, he came back I nothing to say. Don't care le, left 30 minutes more for the movie, must watch finish no matter what, if not wait for Tudou to buffer again takes very long. Finished watching, its about 12:40am, said goodnight to him, he said good morning. =.= Heck care. Friday went to play basketball, its like I am playing everyday for now. Most of the time Tuesday and Thursday will be playing in school with Teresa and clique. The rest of the days just play at the basketball court opposite my house. Really peaceful,not many pros there. Can do my own shooting quietly, even if there is, just those young kids. Yesterday Mum went to Aunty's house to see her nephew's girlfriend. I don't understand my relatives at all, what's there to see? Cousin got girlfriend, go into relationship, stable relationship good lor. What for have to get us to go? See already then? Must give red packet? Must put red carpet? I don't feel like going at all, don't really like those Aunties from Mum's side. I don't communicate well with my cousins also. Open mouth close mouth money, if I go, they sure ask "You serving NS now? You still studying? Haha..old soldier..." all those sarcastic words, 笑里藏刀. Again I play online Maple private server since they open 2 times experience. Just play, and went down in the evening to play basketball again. Weather wasn't good, just go down and shoot. Saw one Year One TP IT school girl, because she's wearing the Week 0 shirt. Ya, she played shooting with her grandfather. I just do my usual practice. Then two young kids played with me, taught them some basic stuffs, lay ups, cross over etc. Still young ma, one 14 years old, another 12 only. Ya, they said I so pro, Singapore Slingers ah? =.= I not that pro at all, is just that I played since Secondary 1, 10 years like that already. And with my playing style like this, go outside is just a noob. Went home and started playing the private server again, pretty no life. In that private server, I don't know why would I still be playing, most are all from Malaysia. There's this rule that no kill stealing of summoned boss, I was playing, doing my own kill, then this !@#$%$#@! asshole, who spent RM1.5k, about S$750, kill steal my summoned boss. He cast one skill and all 8 arms from the boss down, quickly clicked the Non Playable Character and exit. Then I announced out don't kill steal, he said want screen shots to prove, otherwise don't anyhow say. What the hell la? His higher damage big !#@#!#!, like I so free want to tell the whole server what he did, if he never do I won't announced also, I can carry on my own game. There's so many unpleasant things happened in that game, don't wish to say on further. Last week learnt about this girl Olivia and her brother Leslie. Never see her come down for days but only her brother. Grr~ nonono...what am I thinking? =.= Been playing, shooting everyday. Today not so bad, got people come. Played 4 on 4 for 2 rounds, and 1 on 1 with Bryon and Kelvin. That Ngee Ann Secondary guy was there also, his name is Xiang Hua. He was watching me playing 1 on 1. He said I played very differently in 4 on 4 and 1 on 1. He said I very pro when it comes to 1 on 1. =.= Not at all...I'm like on luck today only, like the more I play, the worse I got. Playing 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 I don't move really much, can avoid accidents try to avoid. I'm quite a dangerous player, injured a number of people in the past already. One serious case that person vomit, not exaggerating. Leslie came to me, wanted me to play with them. Ok ba, since he's a kid, then just play. Olivia was also there today, ya, played with them. The guys versus the girls, I know for Leslie and the other young kids, they don't like to lose. Can win the game, but the other team all girls, and not that kind pro, just leisure players, if I play just to win and caused injuries on the girls, not worth. I rather lose to avoid unnecessary injuries. Got to play with Olivia, and the way she play, the way I defend her, everything...seems like in the past the day I know her. Olivia and her playing style almost the same, the way Olivia shoot just like her. The courage Olivia has is just like her. The only difference is not at the same court I first time know her. Felt like I have gone back to the past when I was playing basketball with her. Leslie wanted to have my handphone number so he can contact me to play. He didn't bring his handphone with him, and so got his sister Olivia to save my number first. Like this I got her handphone number already, lame...anyway, thanks to her, somehow, some way bring me back to the past. But, ya she's too young for me, not my kind. Emo at 10:19 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|