|
|
Friday, October 9, 2009 Heartbroken Day 46
Went to school to meet Teresa first before going to work. Saw Unni with "her", the way I see Unni speaks, don't know why I just don't like him. Like what Teresa said, he thinks and do things too easily, is a MAJOR PROJECT with 20 CUs! How can a student take it so lightly? It can increase the GPA a lot if its good grades, it can drop a lot if not a good grade also. Thank god my supervisor not him, and luckily next semester he's not going to teach us any modules. We were almost late for work, Teresa thought we supposed to report at 6pm. Actually is 5pm, while waiting for the bus, Unni also went home. He still talk to Teresa about the project outside of school. =.= Then he jay walk, almost kena knock down by lorry just to chase his Bus 8. We confirmed late for work already, while on the train, Teresa called the person in charge to inform. I thought we were supposed to go to Raffles Place first. Luckily "she" called, we are supposed to report at Newton there. Phew...although we were late, the work only starts at 6pm. Saw Han Qiang there, ok lah! Got Qiang Ge around, everything sure OK one! Went to the hawker there for a drink before starting work. Saw a Community Centre call Cairnhill Community Centre. And I saw some people playing basketball there. Shit! Hand very itchy already. After that we just went back to the office to start work. We were told latest should be able to finish at 1am. Our objective is just to move the computer to a different desk. Everything is the same, just stay at the same storey and move it. The person in charge emphasis these sentence "Don't rush, do it slowly". Oh...SSSLLLOOOWWWLLLYYYY.....worked together with Qiang Ge in pair, each of us have 3 computers to move, so total we have 6. Teresa have 4, and "she" can do it alone. We took our own slow pace, slowly move, slowly dis-assemble and assemble back the cables on the new desk. We did it so SLOW, until one guy want to help us, Qiang Ge passed to him one more desk that haven't do. Teresa like so hao lian, want to tell us 'she" finished 4 computers on "her" own. Not that we can't work fast de lor, is that person in charege said don't rush, do it slowly. Teresa also told me no need to finish so fast. In the end "she" finished faster than us, "she" handled 4 computers, Qiang Ge and I only 5 computers. The whole thing finished at around 8+, its still SO EARLY!!! Have to write our time sheet if not no pay, then our finished time just write 9pm. Honestly I not really satisfied, come so far just earned $28? Sigh...then the person in charge told us next Friday will be more tiring, must have enough rest. The move for next Friday would likely to end at 6am the next day. Woohoo~!!! I must must work on that day! But then, I think I might be tired also, because that day the morning I still need to go St Hilda's Secondary to promote TP Rawks. =.= Its still early, then we went to Cairnhill CC to make some shots. I'm wondering what kind of players are in Cairnhill CC. Qiang Ge said the people staying around here mostly are all rich people. Cool...saw fencing training there also. Just started watching this show Joanna recommended, is a Japan Drama, is about basketball, called Buzzer Beat. Not bad at all, now just feeling lazy to watch. Don't know why, I just don't like the jersey colour the team have. Look like... ![]() Joanna so bad, keep teasing me with these words from the drama. =.=''' ![]() Am listening to all Jay Chou's albums song now. Wonder this year which month he's going to release his new album. Now is the October already, still got 2 more months for Year 2010. Pretty fast, looking forward to his new album. I found one of the song that pretty suits me. xD Here's the lyrics. 想笑 来伪装掉下的眼泪 点点头 承认自己会怕黑 我只求 能借一点的时间来陪 你却连同情都不给 想哭 来试探自己麻痹了没 全世界 好像只有我疲惫 无所谓 反正难过就敷衍走一回 但愿绝望和无奈远走高飞 天灰灰 会不会 让我忘了你是谁 夜越黑 梦违背 难追难回味 我的世界将被摧毁 也许事与愿违 累不累 睡不睡 单影无人相依偎 夜越黑 梦违背 有谁肯安慰 我的世界将被摧毁 也许颓废也是…… 想哭 来试探自己麻痹了没 全世界 好像只有我疲惫 无所谓 反正难过就敷衍走一回 但愿绝望和无奈远走高飞 天灰灰 会不会 让我忘了你是谁 夜越黑 梦违背 难追难回味 我的世界将被摧毁 也许事与愿违 累不累 睡不睡 单影无人相依偎 夜越黑 梦违背 难追难回味 我的世界将被摧毁 也许颓废也是另一种美 Emo at 11:46 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|