You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Heartbroken Day 47

After watching Buzzer Beat, went down to play basketball. I think by tomorrow I can watch finish the whole 11 episodes.

The court is so quiet, no one is there. Feel like I'm like the character Naoki(上矢直辉). Keep shooting alone at the basketball court. The only difference is, I'm not a full time professional basketball player, no one will be my fan, no girl like Riko(白河莉子) from the show will fall for me, no one I see at the court will make me happy. Not as pro in shooting as him. Not that kind "love will makes me strong". But, I hope, hopefully one day, although is just a show, I can shoot as accurate as 上矢直辉.

After some time, Olivia they all came. Played a lot of games with them, although mostly lost. I think I know all the people's name there already. Got Jenny, Joey, Olivia, Leslie, Wesley, Leon, Xiang Hua, Jason. Actually mostly, not all. Jenny nails accidentally scratched me, she was like keep apologising. I just keep telling her is alright, this scratch is nothing, compared to the eye injury I had last year. Jenny said I'm such a gentleman, got scratched already still asked whether I made her nails break. Am I such a gentleman?

Olivia looked down today, Jenny said she was probably tired. Hmm...maybe I shouldn't care more as a stranger, tried my best to make her laugh though. Ya, only made her smile a short while. After they went home sms Olivia, is ok that she didn't reply.

Arh~ tomorrow is Sunday, got to go train again. This coming week is the last week of holiday. Although can't wait for school to reopen, I'm looking forward more for TP Rawks and I-Guides. Seems like I'm playing more in school than study.

Emo at 11:08 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //