|
|
Sunday, October 11, 2009 Heartbroken Day 48
Finished watching Buzzer Beat today. Trying hard to find some of the instrumental and theme songs from the drama. Quite nice and touching drama, but then too short already, 11 episodes only. Searched the whole day from the internet could only find the Opening song. Cannot find the 抒情版. Found some of the pictures I looking for, I'm not like the show, I don't come from JC ARCS, but I copied the character Naoki same wallpaper. Hahaha! ![]() Oh ya! I discovered I have some things common with him. We shared the same favourite NBA player, Reggie Miller from Nuggets, but he retired already. Our height about the same, I'm 1.75m, he's 1.76m. Or maybe same as him if I grow taller another cm. Hmm...I don't know whether outside got sell this colour of basketball, if there is, probably I will buy. The blue is nice with orange. Cool! ![]() I don't know why Joanna said Riko is pretty. Is she that so pretty? ![]() Sometimes I don't know whether should I regret giving a primary 5 kid my handphone number. This primary 5 kid Leslie keep sms me, asked me what am I doing now. If is his sister asked me, probably I will reply back. Today morning I still sleeping he sms me at 8.15. Say I morning also can play basketball, want me to go down. Today afternoon 4+ he sms me again. "Can you do down play". I don't know how to tell him, can you please stop annoying me with questions like what am I doing now? If I tell you I'm doing my own things, don't have to ask me what thing. PRIVACY!!! I chose not to reply his sms everytime he asked this kind of questions. Today he called me with his house number I also choose not to answer. But in the end I still went down to make some shots. He came also, opposite side got 3 guys playing, we have 3 guys here also. He went to ask for 3 on 3. Ok, and we played 3 on 3, but is more like 2 on 3. Don't know why today my mood damn bad, damn lousy. He only can stand there and watch, don't know how to defend, don't know how to pass properly, don't know so much don't ask for match. I damn pissed off, I see him stand there watch I also sian. His shots miss I also not going to take his rebound. Worse he shot some air balls. Can't take it anymore, I just tell him this, want to play, play properly, otherwise don't play. Then the Hong Knng guy came, I teamed up with him, and told Leslie, watch and see what is call basketball match. But he didn't watch, I'm not going to waste my breath on him again. A while later his sister Olivia came with Jenny and Joey. We went to play with another group of people 4 on 4. I don't feel like moving anymore, only did some passes. After this game, I don't feel like playing. Just sit at a corner with my back facing all of them, including Olivia they all from the other side. I think I really have hearing problems already. Olivia and Jenny called me but I didn't response, have to make Joey and Leslie to ask me to go over. Why? Why do I have to take it out on just a 11 years old kid. =.= I just can't stand him when he keep saying "Please please please". Played match with them for fun, praised Olivia for being a sharp shooter, but she said she deproved. Ok, fine a deproved sharp shooter. Today her mood is pretty good, can see her smile. Talked with her a little, but my mood is totally off today. If I can shoot like her so accurate in matches that is good. But...even I can lose to her in shooting. Sigh... Leslie sms me again asking for my house number. He wants to exchange my house number for his house number. =.= What for? I already have his house number when he called my handphone, I didn't give and I am not going to give. Wonder how Olivia stand with this kind of brother. No wonder she dislikes him in some ways. Emo at 9:22 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|