You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

Heartbroken Day 49

Went to school early today for a short meeting for ASHRAE Sub Committee Camp. As usual I'm late, but when I reached, only saw Zhi Xin there. LOL! I was already late and I'm the first GL to reach. Ok...kinda cui...out of 8 people, only 4 people came including Zhi Xin. Very cui indeed...LOL!

Had lunch with the others at Bread Board canteen. After that went back to help Teresa's group to work. Helped to melt the acrylic at the workshop, I don't like melting the most. But, ya...I still did it in the end, its done so horrible but Teresa said its alright. Ok...I have no say handling these kind of things.

Self declared a short tea break. Bought french fries and vanilla coke and bring it to the lab. Don't care the technician want to nag or not. The fries are so terrible today. Yucks! No choice have to eat since paid for it already.

Later Unni came in, don't know what fart he talking. What me, Nadiah and Zhiyan one student team. What team? For what? What game? I really don't know what's going on. Only see some printed fake money like Monopoly like that. I felt like we have been doing all the shit work for Unni. Probably like what Teresa said, yes they did a lot, and there's a confirm "A" grade for their hard work in MP. But these shit works somehow not related with the prototype they working on. For us who help, we can't even secure an "A" grade now. But most important they can score "A" will definitely feel happy for them. If they got "B" and below, I'm going to throw a dung on Unni's face. Don't care how black he is now.

A pity today rained so heavily. Went home around 5+ but the basketball court is too wet, cannot do my usual shootings. After watching the Buzzer Beat, I just thought some questions last night.

Why do I play basketball?

Why do I like it so much that I cannot live without it?

Why can't I improve further, have I reached my limit?

I like basketball so much is it because of the "chop" sound when the ball went in the basket?

I like basketball so much is it because of the sound came out from the shoe, which I can feel the opponent is approaching or my team mates are staying together behind me?

After all these questions, I just feel like I want to be stronger!!! More stronger than what I am now!!! More faster than what I am now!!! More accurate than what I am now!!! So strong, so pro that I can slam dunk one day!!! But...a pity all these are actually like a dream...I have no strength at all, I'm just a weakling. Sigh...

Emo at 10:07 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //