|
|
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 Heartbroken Day 51
Suppose to meet Alex and Welson today at 2pm, end up met them at 3pm.=.= Thanks la, waited for the bus 197 damn long, is a young driver. From Marine Parade to Alexandra Road can take 1 hour. I can't imagine if I take all the way to Jurong maybe 3 hours. =.= Getting damn restless in the bus, the driver drove so slow until the next bus 197 overtake. =.= I don't understand, if there's the same bus that stop at the bus stop, why the bus I took which is behind have to stop also? Can't it just overtake and move on to the next stop? Some more no one pressed the bell. =.= Whole journey took 1 hour, quite pek chek and restless. Had a late lunch with them at Queensway Shopping Centre. Walked around the shop, and played some stupid arcade games wtih Welson. Then we bought our things at this shop call Jean Arcade. The salesman very funny, discount until cannot discount, he said the boss not here, can cheap then very cheap. Ok, I bought a new basketball for $50, and Alexis bought a soccer shoe for $65. I'm very confused with the Molten Basketball. Got GE7, GF7, GG7, GL7, GM7 and GO7. Don't know which one better, then asked Welson's opinion. I decided to buy the GM7, actual price was $65.50, reduce to $50 really not bad. The GO7 look very shiny, but Welson said after playing long not good already. ![]() Then I was looking for a bigger bag, so that can put the basketball and my shoe bag. Came to this shop, it cost $65 also, but after a 40% discount, I only paid $39. The picture's kinda small though. Whole thing cost $89, there goes my savings and some of my earnings left previously. This Friday got to work work work. ![]() Went to the CC opposite Red Hill MRT station with Welson and Alexis. My new ball lost its first kiss virgin on Welson!!! Argh~!!! We played "ABC" there, then got one old man joined us with his own basketball. WE GOT OWNED!!! His "ABC" very different from what we usually play, and he shoots in "baby ball" style. Argh~!!! Went home after that, mum thought I bought shoes today, don't know how to break the news to her that I bought a basketball and a bag. Don't care, I spent my own money. I saw some people playing basketball opposite my house. Tempting to play sia, wanted to go home and take my water and shoe and CHIONG AH!!! Sigh...Mum told me the baby's staying overnight today cause his parents both overseas business trips. His mum in Thailand, dad in Japan. I told her I wanted to go down to play, then she said in an angry tone, who's gonna look after him when she bath? Fine fine fine, cannot play never mind, there's always a tomorrow. Then I went for a bath first while mum's having her dinner. After that she went to bath and I look after that baby. Don't know what's wrong with him today, mum's bathing and he cried non stop. Tried to get his attention with my handphone, my new basketball, carried him to the room to play, played with his toys, carried him and move around, carried him standing outside the toilet door, still cried non stop. What the hell la! I did my part already lor, tried to play with him, he ownself want to cry cry cry. Cry until next door neighbour aunty came out. She carried him to the house and pampered him with the toys and bread. =.= Then he stopped crying. What the fart la! Really spoilt my mood. After mum came out from the toilet, I went to packet dinner and buy newspaper. Damn sian la see that boy cried until like mad, as if I tortured him like that. =.= Came home with a sian look, that baby boy called "kok kok", actually he means "kor kor". I didn't response, mood already destroyed cause of his cry. Then mum add fuel to the flame, "He's not going to bother you, because you made him cannot go down to play." FART LA!!! After hearing what mum said, I really wanted to shout sia! Not because of "I CANNOT GO DOWN TO PLAY", is because no matter how hard I tried to coax him to stop crying. Damn her la!!! I more dulan lor with those kind of words. FART FART FART!!! =.= Emo at 10:20 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|