You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Heartbroken Day 52



New semester time table is out!!! Wah...quite slack sia the new time table. Wednesday NO CLASS!!! Got all the good lecturers and tutors sia!!! Mr Cheng!!! Miss Ivy!!! Mdm Judy Wu!!!!! SIAN!!! Friday have to come back for just 1 hour for APEL 3!!! What the hell la!!! I just got news that our class SPLIT!!! ARGH~!!! WHY MUST SPLIT??!!!! Really sian lor, so far I only know I same class as Leimin, Yee Lyn, Liting, Nadiah, Aaron, Terry and Zab. Mood destroyed~!!! Despite having good lecturers and tutors but class split is as good as not!!! =.=

KY came to my house there and played today. He come from Tampines all the way here sia. Lol...I told him that this basketball court really can bring up your morale because the ring is low and big. He saw it for himself how well I can actually played. But if go other courts like school, I cannot perform as good as the one opposite my house. Then two balls stucked in the net, and we added all the balls together. Guess the number of balls in the basket. xD







Teamed up with Olivia and Jaeni, I mistook as Jenny, against KY and other guys. Although they are girls, but very slack sia. Olivia keep running and some more can shoot so accurate. I only went for rebound and some passing. All games teamed up with them we won. But top scorer still is Olivia. Haha...that's one game I slacked the most still can win.

Tomorrow I may become zombie liao. Morning 9am have to go school report to CCD, 10am to 1pm have to go to St.Hilda's Secondary School to promote TPRawks. 2pm to 4pm have to go help Zhi Xin be time keeper for the volleyball game. After that 5pm start working till Saturday morning 11am. Saturday evening 5pm still have to go train basketball. Hahaha!!! Die!!! Exhausting though but hope I can have fun there.

Emo at 10:40 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //