You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Heartbroken Day 60-61

Die! The next day got ASHRAE Sub Com camp and I didn't sleep well for the night. Went to school in the morning to help Nadiah jie type out the revision for jie fu. Haha! My typing not so bad, still can type fast. Almost complete the whole chapters for jie, she cannot believe with my typing speed, the revision is gonna complete. Had to stop at and go for our Course Manager, Mr Au Kian Seng's lecture. Went there and he brief about what to do for the last semester. There's one thing he asked, what's the last thing to do in school for the last semester. I answered with "BREAK THE SCHOOL RULES". Don't think he heard my answer, otherwise...haha...I don't know what's going to happen.

Went for lunch with Teresa they all at Techno Coffee shop. After that went back to library before going for the briefing for the camp. Alexis helped me find the patch for War Craft. I don't know whether I will play or not, but...kinda lazy to download. Lol! Even if so, I can't stay up that late like 1am or 2am with them to play. Meet with Yvonne and went for the briefing. The theme for the camp is "The Ghastly Ones", to have an advance Halloween, although we don't have it in Singapore.



Nothing much in the lecture hall, went to put our stuffs in the classroom. There're 3 guilds for the camp.







Read the email, we are grouped very differently. I'm suppose to be with Zul in Dracula, in the end, I switched with Yvonne's group from Dracula to Casper. Don't know why also. Anyway, I teamed up with Zul in Casper, Yvonne and Wak in Dracula, Audrey and Malek in Frankinstein. There's only 33 registered participants, so each group will have 11 people.

33 registered people, confirm not all will turn up. In the end, only about 26 turned up for the first day. We, the GLs, have to entertain the participants in the LT, while waiting for the program to start and wait for other participants' arrival.

First day only everything messed up. The timing didn't follow along with the program flow. By right the participants should put their belongings around 4.45pm to 5pm, but they only get to put their things at 6pm. Imagine how we entertained them from 4+pm to 6pm. Entertained until don't know what to entertain.

After that, had a small game with them at concourse. The other 2 groups sit in circle for ice breaking game. We are different, me and Zul decided to play "Fire, Thunder and Earthquake" with the participants. Then we played the next game "Go back jump". Got one participant's name Eugene, when he got it wrong, we shout "Eugene stupid, Eugene stupid, this is a game of Eugene stupid". I know got another Eugene in the camp, same cohort as me. Then he bei ta han come and see who's shouting him stupid. Lol...

After the short bonding session, went to Tembusu Groove to play wet games. They were instructed to pass the water bomb with the trash bag. If the water bomb drop, the game masters will spray them with water guns. There's only two courts, so only two groups can go first. Sian...my group cannot play and have to watch the others first. Ok, while waiting for them, we did a simple cheer for our guild. I see liao also stunt...blur...they have innovative, but...its quite a long cheer. Hard to get everyone to do it together. Anyway, that managed to entertain them for a short while.

Hui Jun asked me, after the game, want the other 2 groups to go for their dinner first, or wait for my group to finish then go. OF COURSE MUST WAIT FOR MY GROUP TO FINISH FIRST THEN GO LO! If not my group wait, the other groups no need to wait? Fair? Then finally its my group's turn. Haha! They did had a lot of fun, especially Alfi. He started "friendly fire", instead of passing the water bomb, he throw at his friend. Then everyone started throwing one another. Quite violent sia. Then, something not good happened. Yati's ring dropped in the field. Some more the sun has set already, everyone did their best to "hunt" the ring, other groups came along to help also. Haha! Nice sia to see everyone's helping. The ring was found by one of the GL, Malek. Haha! Yati was so happy, and I keep safe for her ring.

After the game, the Game Master said that the water bomb we collected, will use it for the next day to throw at people. What the hell...other groups have 20 over bombs. My group...err...1 pail got 1 bomb, another pail got 5, that adds up 6. I have 9 participants with me...die...lol...the whole field was in a mess, and I don't see the programmers or Game Masters help to clear. Only saw the medic, Firdaus and my partner Zul clearing. What the hell...know what the Game Masters and programmers do? They were playing water gun shooting one another. Dots...later sure got complaints.

Everyone was wet, and went back to their bunks to change to dry clothes for dinner. Otherwise, wait they catch a cold wouldn't be good. Alfi and Syazwan at first don't want to change, in the end I psycho them to change the moment they feel cold. Told them this, "Not worth to catch a cold for just a small camp." Make sense right? Haha! And they really changed.

Went to Techno coffee shop again with Miya they all. Ordered chicken chop rice, damn hungry sia, we get to have our dinner at around 9+pm. See how long the whole thing dragged, I really pissed why they never follow the program flow, I want to know what's the reason for the delay.

After the dinner, they have to report to LT30 for the night walk briefing. Saw Elizabeth the co-organiser for the camp, I asked her why there's delay at the start, some more delay so long. She told me, because very few participants came, then they delayed. If some of them their class ended late, I can understand.

Alright, then we proceed to the next game, the night walk. They have to split into 4 groups to get the clue. I have 8 people with me as Alfi had went back. Just nice 4 pairs went in. The location was at Block 17, level 4, the doorway everything is dark with tables and chairs messed up. Ok, I was told that the programmers in the room mostly are Business students, and they are good at night walk. I followed Pei Zhen and Zhi Yong to the last room. They have to solve a puzzle. Lol...the programmers inside didn't scare them. They keep solving, got some missing parts. Lol...the programmer told me have to hint them that the window have also. Ok, I told them the missing parts could be at the window, the table or the door. I cannot tell them exactly where. There's a knock on the window, they don't even bothered, the programmers disguised as ghost didn't scare them also. So funny, they were just busy to even bother. All I can only hear is Yati's scream in the other room.

Ok, everyone gathered outside the room after that, and walked up to the next level. Got table outside, and suddenly something just dropped with a loud bang. Dots...is suppose to give them a shock, but everyone like...err..."like that throw dangerous ah". Lol...*speechless* Ok, and they went up. After they went in the first room, Zul and me walked straight to the other side of the exit. Lol...once again can hear Yati's scream. I think only she got scared, others like...focusing on the game only. They went in to the next room, the business students came out to have toilet break. Lol...ok, better to let them have break.

The last room, they have to open the briefcase and communicate with the walkie talkie who's the suspect they think after gathering the clues. I don't know what took them so long, peek them from the top standing on the table. Ok, then Zul just went in to help them. They got the right answer and went to LT29. We were the first group there. Everyone watched Scooby Doo 2 while waiting for other groups to finish. Its 12+ when they watched, if they can take this long, I don't know how long will it end for the day for the other 2 groups.

Its really kinda disappointing, don't say I'm the only one pissed, my whole guild are pissed also. Everyone's getting restless, tired, sleepy. Even the movie finished, the other group not back yet. What the hell, Daphne the organiser asked me what's next. Huh? Asked me what's next? How I know what's next? The whole thing is delayed, and ended up so late around 2+am. The participants only get to take their bath and sleep at this hour. What the hell la. Very cui lor.

Then they quickly end the whole thing and let the participants to bath and sleep. They have to wake up the next morning at 9.30am. Really sian. Very cui!

Had a short debrief outside the guy's bunk with Zhi Xin and Rahman the GL head. This time I really made a lot of complains. Throughout the camps I joined, this was the horrible one.

First, I asked why must delay? Made everyone wait just for 2 participants? In the end what time did they come? If say 5pm start, make sure start at 5pm sharp, not good to make others wait for so long.

Next, the team bonding session no need to do at the concourse, while waiting, we have also bond with them in the LT already. Its just a small group, so will be very fast. The time spent in the concourse is unnecessary.

Third, the camp has only 3 empires. Its not a big camp like 5-8 empires, so the wet games, can have 3 courts instead of 2, instead of making one group to wait. This can save the time also.

The night walk I have nothing to say, as I didn't really go and analysed. But Zul complaint on 2 things also. He said, the wet game, the programmers instead of helping to clear the burst water bombs, they were playing water guns. By the time they came to help, they only take the empty pails and chair. He and Firdaus were clearing all the time.

Another thing, the night walk he said that, the business programers are horrible. Instead of like trying to scare people more, they think that once their job is done, that's it. Example, the group went to the first room, after they left for the second room, the programmers from the first room came out and talk among themselves in the next room with the other programmers.

After hearing what Zul said, I'm really disappointed with "Business students are good at night walking". It wasn't good at all, ok, Rahman wrote all these complains until the Program paper is full. We the GLs already bei song, I can't imagine what's with the participants.

Then Rahman and Zhi Xin went to Main Comm debrief, I think sure end late because too many complains from me. While waiting for Samuel to finish his log thing, played "Go back jump" with Zul, Malek, Wak and Firadus. So tired already lor, my mind not working well. Thought can go 40+, in the end played with them the highest number we can reach is 26.

Met up with Samuel, went to take a bath with the others. After bathing its already 4+am, no need to sleep already lor. Thus, we went for "supper" at Mac Donald. Die lo, the night before the camp didn't sleep well, this night no need to sleep also because not enough time, the whole camp will end at 5pm. Cui~ don't know I can take it or not.

After breakfast, went to accompany Daphne, Elizabeth and Eugene to bath with Samuel. They went to the swimming pool toilet there. Saw the swimming pool, they decided to swim for a while. Samuel already finished his bath, he has the temptation to swim, in the end got psycho by the 3 of them. I don't want to swim at all because too tired.

While waiting for them, Joanna came with his log members, Xue Fang and one girl. Ya, I sat on the chair and immediately fall asleep. All I can hear is, the moment Joanna jumped inside the swimming pool, a loud "boom" and I don't know what happened next. I just slept till I heard one Uncle's voice. Die! Its already close to 7am, we are not suppose to go to the swimming pool and use the toilet to bath, we climbed the gates to enter. Lol...then quickly showered, the organisers damn long la, the Uncle already not happy liao. He asked for our matric cards, but Samuel gave him his, and told us to quickly leave. Anyway Samuel finished his course of study already. Hmm...hopefully won't have any problems.

Ya, by the time I reached, its time for breakfast. Went to short circuit and drank soya bean, cannot take it anymore. Vision quite blur, like double vision sia. Went back to Organiser room with Samuel, and immediatey knock out, black out, fall into LaLa Land. After a while, I sms Zhi Xin and Rahman I cannot join them in the morning games. Suppose to teach them Engine and TP mass dance, but I think they cancelled it. Oh well...just went to sleep after that. Slept for 4 hours, and Lala, the admin head, helped us bring our breakfast. So nice of her, me, Samuel and Xue En had our breakfast at 12+, while watching Japanese Funny video on youtube. Oh...come to think of it, I slept for 4 hours only. Hmm...the activities later hopefully can tahan.

Lala was away when we were eating, after that she called Xue En that she's bringing up our lunch also. Wah...really very nice of her. After lunch, went to Tembusu again for the final show down. I think after the first day, sure won't have all the participants still staying. In the end, out of 26, half went back, so only got 13.

My guild has 5 people left, Frankinstein have 2, and Dracula 6. They played Captain's Ball for the last game, instead of using ball under the hot sun, they used a big dice sponge soaked with water. Denny pro sia, from one end throw to another for the person to catch. Everyone stunt, even I sit there watched also stunt. PRO SIA! Then its really the final show down. The participants one team, GL one team and Main Committee one team, 3 teams played at one time with 2 dices. Sia la...GL team really cui...so quiet there. It turned out that Wak always passed to the wrong goal, and any how throw. He shout "RAHMAN~!!!" But his dice anyhow fly to someone else. LOL! But, ya everyone really had fun for the last game. So far I never see any water bombs flying...

Rahman later called for GL meeting to decide which team win. I don't know why Dracula confirm 3rd, but my guild and Frankenstein can fight. Actually we decided that Frankinstein won, because they have the most water bombs in the first day, which I think added up a lot of points, plus I can see their team work is good and steady. But the only problem is they only left with 2 participants in the guild.

The last debrief for the participants at LT30, everyone's really happy and satisfied with the program and meals, which I don't know why, lol...and lastly, Elizabeth announced the winners for the camp. 2nd runner up is DRACULA~!!! Woo...*clap clap* 1st runner up...FRANKENSTEIN!!! Wow! CASPER WON?! Capser is the best empire? I really very surprised sia. Didn't expect that, I don't know why, and don't know how, but the programmers decided that Casper win. Ok...lol...got this badge from them. xD



Lol...and spread the sweets among one another. Haha...then we have our final debrief before the retreat. Lazy to say about the first day, if not I think sure delay till very long. Just keep quiet, wait they give me answers with "Because most people here are first time." This is not a good answer, whether is first time or not, most important is "discipline". Don't tell me they first time don't know what is "discipline".

We had pizza and drinks as retreat. Haha...quite nice, ate like 3 pieces. Haha...we GLs sat at one corner, like drawing lines with other departments.=X









Lol...ya...actually if without the GLs, no bonding with the participants, there will be no interaction. No interaction, no communication, how to know one another and have fun? Even if the programs are interesting, if no GLs play and interact with the participants, this camp wouldn't be this successful. I have to admit, yes others have done their hard work, but probably I'm selfish, I would like to applause for all the GLs' hard work in this camp. I AM PROUD TO BE A GL FOR THIS CAMP~!!! xD

The design of the shirt is like this, ok ba, not as bad, if got colour maybe better. Haha...



FRONT VIEW



BACK VIEW

Went to pack up and met the other GLs in the room. Wak is doing a reading on your love life. Interesting...everyone's results very unique when Wak explained the results. I had mine read also...sigh...not as bad as the others, I have no Jack or Queen, which may bring harm to the relationship. Wak used King of Spade to represent me, Ace Spade as my heart, Queen of Heart as her, and Ace of heart as her heart. Between my heart to her, there's one indecisive obstacles which represent by diamond. Wak said I'm unsecured or no confident in relationship, hmm...quite true. Next, between her heart and me, there's 2 diamond cards also. He also said she's very uncertain or having confident in herself to go on relationship with me. Hmm...whether she feels that way or not I'm not sure. Later, they all asked me whether I have girlfriend, I said no. But crush? Hmm...sigh...crush...I don't know what to say...the feeling is fading away soon. It seems like I won't even have a crush. I just simply answered with yes.

Went for dinner with them. Had kway teow goreng ayam with no chilli, I don't know how to say in Malay, Rahman helped me order. Yup, had dinner with them and went home around 9pm. Reached home about 10+, took a bath and here I am blogging. xD Wah...2 days 1 night camp and so many things to type.

Emo at 10:37 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //