|
|
Monday, October 26, 2009 Heartbroken Day 63
Its the 2nd day I fall out with mum. I don't wish to do this also, the last time she hit me, is the last time I'm gonna talk to her. Same routine, wake up, buy breakfast and on lappy for a short while before going to school. Mum babysit the baby came, and its time for me to leave the house for school. The baby boy saw me leaving, I didn't care just closed the door and he started crying. All I only said is "I go out already." Its kinda cold of me. Why am I becoming like this? I really don't wish to, there's no one there for me to confide in, all I have is this stupid blog to type my agony. Not really late for Judy's class today as the 15 minutes grace period still have. Saw Nadiah jie and Yee Lyn at level 1, told them to take the stairs all the way up to 8th level they don't want. Ok, I walked up the stairs my own. Went to the toilet before entering the class, Nadiah jie and Yee Lyn haven't come up yet. Hohoho...I am fast. Went into the lab, saw Teresa sitting on Zab's right hand side, the next thing I know is Zab told me IDSI is 3 people in team. Ok, and I just sat on Zab's left side since is empty. After that Aaron came and sat between me and Lei Min. Ok, lesson went on, and Judy started her lab. After that was told 2 people 1 computer, Aaron is working with Le Min, Teresa is working with Yee Lyn, then I...worked with Zab once again. Got one part Judy's lecturer computer got problem, cannot communicate with the hardware using the computer's software. While waiting for her to solve the problem, I read the lab sheet and do everything on my own. Hmm...Zab's watching and saying what's on the lab. Oh well...ok I also don't know what I did is correct. No harm to try even if its a risk. We paid school fees, so...DO IT! Move quite ahead before Judy resume her lesson. Got one part kinda not happy, the lab shows there's 3 Digital Input/Counter and Digital Output function blocks to be dragged an connect them at the design plan. I did two of it already, and doing the 3rd one. Then my partner said haven't do the EmergSw (Emergency Switch). What the hell...cannot wait? I don't wish to see the same thing happen again honestly. Aww well...don't want to type on further on this. After Judy's class is that asshole's lesson. I really shut myself off in his lesson. Same as last week, he asked me for the answer, but I just kept quiet. Today not so bad like last week, not much criticism from him, or being too sarcastic. Today just talk about what to write for Project Report for Introducion and Project Description. I have a lot of things to write actually, but forget what we wrote in our Log Book for last semester. I guess the homework assign have to seek Alexis's help. >.< Oh ya, before Rafiq start his class, he bla bla bla and asked what do we know about "assume"? Then he wrote on the white board like this, "ASS U ME". He said if we don't know what's this, all we write in our report is acting like a "ASS" to the reader. Dots... Class ended at 12.45pm today, Rafiq asked whether we want to hear his new story, everyone like..."Don't want~ go home~ don't want to listen~". Haha...he really never said and let us off 15 minutes early. Met Alexis they all to go for lunch, but in the end only got me, Alexis, Teresa, Yee Lyn, Johnson, Qing Wen and Zhiyan. Went to Tampines One Kopitam food court. Damn freaking hungry, the mixed vegetable rice really little, added rice like the same as outside coffee shop same amount. Like that cost me $3. Sian...see the drinks also so expensive. Started eating first with Teresa without waiting for the others to come back. Too hungry already. After lunch, did a short window shopping and everyone went back after that. I didn't go home after leaving them. Went to the coffee shop near my house and change my bermudas to basketball shorts. Then went straight to the court, time is around 4+pm when I reached the court. A lot of people there, but I just do some shootings. Then later played matches with Olivia, Jason, Xiang Hua they all. Played 3 on 3, the other side of the court like very nice to play. Since they know the people opposite, we asked whether can jio them to play 4 on 4. Get their best 4 players come play with us. I thought they turned us down, ok they came to play with us. First game we had Olivia joined us as she's playing her last game before going home. Jason was watching and he wants us to play to 21 points. We played so fast when we reached 21 points, it was 21 versus 4. Jason really nothing to say and he increased the point to 31. Olivia played till 30 points and she left, the last ball just let Jin, the Malaysian state player shoot in, and the final score 31 versus 8. I think the opposte team didn't play that serious cause got girl in our team. Then I told them, lets have 3 sets of 11 points. They have one very good and potential point guard. His dribbling is good and nice fake. Only disadvantage is too young and short. Otherwise, it would be a nice game. "UFO!!! UFO!!!" I did a lay up, and someone said "he looks like he's flying." Dots...first game was 11 versus 6, second game was 11 versus 8. The last game they only want to play 7 points cause too tired already. Sigh...I was feeling so energetic. Aww well...ended the last game with 7 versus 4. We won all the 3 games. Sian...guess its time for me to change court already. Last part played with Xiao Hei, his friend, Jin, Wesley, Leon and Jason "Bullet". Its a very simple game, shoot from free throw and each player has 20 lives for the start, the first person shoot in the number of balls, for example, if he shoot in 5 balls continuously,the 6th shot he missed. The second player have to shoot in the first shot to be safe. The first shot he shoot in will be added to the 5 shots made by the first player. So it will be 6 lives, and shoot till he miss. Otherwise, if he miss the first shot, he has to deduct his lives from the number of shots made from the first player. Simple? Haha...everyone had fun there. The first game I was not the winner, I committed suicide on my own. Lol...second game quickly end as everyone's tired and hungry. Left the basketball court at close to 9pm! Usually I would call back home to ask what mum would like to have for dinner. But today, I didn't call. I have left home for more than 12 hours. Went for dinner with Jin, Jason, Xiao Hei and his friend. We were talking about pubs. And went home after that. Reached home about 9.30pm and mum was bathing. Felt a bit bad didn't call home to ask what she wants for dinner. Sigh...today didn't talk to mum not even 3 sentences. Don't know what's going to happen or how long this will end. Sigh... Emo at 10:41 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|