You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Heartbroken Day 66

Was late today but since Olivia didn't call me, then never mind. Reached there also did nothing much. Only saw Alexis doing with the projector, most of them sitting down doing nothing.

There was a refreshment for us, went to eat before the secondary school students come. While eating, saw the Ping Yi secondary students. Then went back to the classroom to wait for them to come. Unni seems excited about it, then Olivia usher the students to the room.

Everyone of them sit in their own groups. There're 5 groups for the game. First thing only Unni announced the prize they will get. The moment he said 1st prize MP3 player, all of them so high, like very excited and enthu sia.

Ok, later each of us were told to go and help each group. My group ok la, 3 Malay girls and 1 Malay guy, but they like don't want to bid at all. Most of the bids they didn't participate. Ok lor, I cannot give them too much hints although I played before. Miss Ivy came to help to construct the building, don't know why the double sided tape not sticky enough to support. Ya, throughout the game everyone were very excited and kan cheong. Then the last bid, is a something inside the envelope to purposely make it secretive. The group I taking care of, wanted to bid as high as possible. This time I have to help them, otherwise wait they regret. I just told them don't bid so high can already. In the end, Alexis took care of the group bid for $150. When they opened up the envelope, 4 green trees for them. Hahaha! Everyone burst out laughing. Just like how we laughed at Mr Lim Kok Kee.

Before Unni announce the end of the game, everyone took photos together with the building. Ok, I didn't expect my group want me to take with them. Lol...they did asked me what I study this for, I just simply said, without people like us, you won't be having a rooftop over your head. Lol...

As they were about to leave the class, one of them wanted to give us a cheer. HAHA! CHEER!! Lol...they gave us a thank you cheer, then me and Alexis cheer them back with welcome cheer, both of us like can own all of their voices. Lol...

After these whole thing, went for lunch and have to attend Miss Ivy's lecture. Sian...I really find something is very wrong with her lecture. Damn sleepy...the last class is FLSM tutorial. Mr Augustine brief us what to do for our project, I like very blur lor, don't know what to do and how to start. See how it goes...

After that went to ASHRAE room slack a while since Teresa's looking for Joanna about the form for Director's Cup for basketball and captain's ball. Sian la this year the Director's Cup basketball, is not a full court game. Its 3 on 3 game, with 1 as a reserve. So total need 4 players, and 1 has to be a girl. DIE! After all the time we played basketball together, I don't wish to separate from any of them. I have Captain Teresa, Centre Alexis, Shooter Kayan, Supporting Centre Joanna, Speedy Qing Wen, Under Basket Pro Alex and another Shooter Zhiyan. Sian...I really don't know how to organise, all these people I can coordinate well in the game, and now some of us have to be separated. Sigh...have to leave it to Teresa to decide.

After that went to play basketball. Today really damn pissed with that kid Leslie. He's damn freaking irritating. Keep holding my hand, beg me to do this do that when people want to play with me 1 on 1. I really got annoyed. Then after that he said "I not your friend anymore" and he walked off. Stupid sia! Can't be bothered with him. His sister was there also. Then not long after he come back again and "I'm your friend now". What the heck? I'm totally pissed off already, is like at my peak already, one more time he disturbed me I going to blow up.

As I'm just sitting down watching others play, he really came to annoy me. "Touch touch touch touch touch". Keep using his finger point my back, hand. Cannot raise my voice at him. The only thing I did is pack my bag, went to the other side of the court where his sister was to say goodbye to all of them. Actually I don't feel like leaving so early, because of that kid I really pissed. Then his sister told me never mind, she also cannot tahan him today. She also got irritated from him, and she said she's going to scold him when they go home. I have nothing to say. Seems like I'm not the only one at the peak, everyone is. Next thing I know that his sister got so fed up after a call and went home.

Sian...ruin my mood sia that kid.

Emo at 11:52 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //