|
|
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 Heartbroken Day 71
Today's Yee Lyn's birthday. Feeling damn bored in TBP lab, played with the computer using Notepad to type whatever conversations Yee Lyn and the others talked in class. Some of the conversations couldn't type out caused they spoke too fast. But...the star of the day is still Yee Lyn. Can't stop teasing her and she gave me a "Thai massage" damn pain sia. Wahaha... First time skipped Miss Ivy lecture to celebrate Yee Lyn's birthday at concourse. Was told by Nadiah Jie to hold her down so that she won't go to the lecture. Lol...I really did my best to delay her, walked with her down the stairs from 8th level to 2nd level to buy french fries. After french fries, purposely asked what drink best to go with fries. Then bought a can of coke. After that went up concourse, but act don't know which lecture theatre to go, so take my time and take out my timetable. Saw the block already, then she asked me which LT. That one I really forgot to see. Then...Zab said the others were at the other corner and we went there. Johnson baked her a cheese cake. I didn't eat because I had fries already. Ya...and just slacked there for a while to go for FLSM lecture. After FLSM lecture, called Teresa to have lunch. "She" went to do her major project. Had late lunch with "her" and KY till about 4.30pm. If didn't meet our supervisor for the flyer and poster thingy, I can join them at the basketball court already. Went back to the last block and find Zab. Waited there for very long because our supervisor got lessons till 6pm. She told Zab will end her class 30 minutes early, but in the end have to wait till 6pm. Aww well...just nice Alexis's class finished also. Then went to her office and consult what to do. We left her office about 6.30pm, didn't expect to take quite long. Sian... Walked to the basketball with Alexis. A lot of people there, and the IIT school's having their Director's Cup competition. Met up with the rest there, today had new member joined us. JOEY!!! OUR CLASS JOEY!!! I was really surprised lo, rare sight rare sight!!! She even agreed to join us for dinner. Wahaha~ Splendid!!! Saw Teresa and the rest playing with other group of people, played till like very pek chek. After that we played among ourselves, the winning team will have to play with Peng's team. Lol...can win de lor that game, don't know why last ball...=.= And that Guo Bing...=.= he's not that good or that bad, just an average player, but his "chicken wing" keep coming out on me, damn freaking annoying. What a waste we lost that game. Then Han Chong asked me I got join Director's Cup basketball, I said ya. Then he like...expression change? Don't know its a good or bad thing. Ok, the next team played against them is my juniors. Wen Yuan they all played with Peng's team. Played until like almost going to fight, if really fight I cannot interfere liao, both sides are all my friends, cannot side anyone. =.= Guo Bing was tired and subsitute Han Chong, but Han Chong has neck ache, then asked me to help his team play. Ok, helped them to win the game. LOL! Last game, we played with Peng they all. FULL COURT!!! Zhiyan in their team, and we have Joey! Wahaha~ but...they got 7 players, we had 6!!! Argh~ and...they have more people going for rebound. Dots...starting we lost like mad, score was 8 versus 4. Terrible man, I quite sian, Alexis was working hard on rebound, Qing Wen and Terence were trying to run fast and lay up to score, Teresa played before us and "she" was quite tired already. Joey was trying to help us. And then I'm just there feeling sian. =.= That's really not my style lor...sigh... Ran back for defense, teased Joey to smile. Lol...and she smiled back at me, don't know why the next thing I told her, this full court game of 21 points, I'm gonna let our team win. Suddenly I just chiong, tried to dribble pass everyone, tried to score as many as I can. Its really tiring to have me against 5 to 6 guys defending and they are all good players. TIRED~!!! But, managed to catch up them and leading with 11 versus 8. Wah...still got 10 points more to go...I just think that basketball is a team game, cannot solo, cannot solo...but...sigh...I still solo. =.= And got more misses than ball in. Got one part Guo Bing bang onto me sia, but I already released the ball before he do so. The moment he banged, I went out of the court, couldn't see whether the ball went in. After asking everyone, I managed to get that ball in. Lucky ah~ reduce the amount of time playing, really tired sia. Cannot disappoint everyone as everyone's working really hard and doing their best for this game. No matter what, have to win this game. The game finished and we had 21 versus 15. Yeah~ we won~!!! But Teresa's really exhausted already, I am very also, had to bypass everyone, its really not easy. When resting, my junior asked me the same question as Han Chong. Why both of them asked me the same question and they had the same expression? Am I that good? Or am I that scary? Cannot be so proud and overestimating myself, I still have many things to learn. I'm not that good like the National team, not even TP basketball school team. I'm just a leisure player like everyone. Am I really a different person when it comes to basketball comparing when I am in normal lesson? But, basketball is really part of my life, its like my the other half. My passion and committment has been close to 10 years, if want me to stop basketball, its hard unless both my legs gone. Anyway, went to have dinner with the rest. It was 10+pm after we ate, and everyone was like...die...reach home don't know what time. Lol...bid everyone goodbye and there's only me, Alexis and Zhiyan crossing the overhead bridge. When walking up the stairs, Alexis like very very tired also, and I purposely act very active, still can walk and jump. Then "she" said "she" cursed me my bus come, and...IT REALLY CAME!!! Damn it!!! I really ran lor!!! But never miss the bus, wahaha~ then sms both of them to tease them. Lol...anyway it was just a joke. Luckily next day no school, otherwise...I think will sleep throughout the whole day. Gonna buy new basketball shoe tomorrow with Teresa! Wahaha~ xD Emo at 11:35 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|