|
|
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 Heartbroken Day 72
Went to QueenswayShopping Centre to meet Teresa and Jack. Sian...today I'm the lamp cum post. Alexis couldn't make it because "she" have to finish her assignment and its raining heavily at "her" area. Haha...Teresa ate the wrong "Curry Chicken & Laksa" stall. I asked them nice or not, not nice. LOL! Then Teresa told me to go the other stall, Jack's very hungry today, they will join me at the other stall. Wow! Jack has huge appetite today! Lol...ya...then we walked around the sports shops and see. Went to the shop Alexis bought "her" shoe and my basketball. Today that Uncle no mood, not as high as that time. Not many varieties there, and nothing nice to see for the basketball shoes. Sian...got one light weight Nike shoe, but its high cut. I don't like high cut shoes, most prefer low cut, must be light weight. Got cushion inside or not doesn't matter. Then Teresa saw this Converse shoe at the Converse shop. Its a fixed price already, cannot further discount. Then we left that shop and went others. Realised something, other shops like don't have Converse shoes, mostly Nike and Adidas. Then after walking several shops, Teresa still went back to the Converse shop. Lol...ok not that bad, went back to the Converse shop 3 times, but never buy from there. We went to Salam and Sons shop, because tired of walking already. I got fancied by this NBA Adidas shoes, especially the logo on the side. Although is all black, but...its also LIGHT WEIGHT!!! Haha...yeah and I bought this shoe for $68, Teresa got her Nike shoe for $83! Lol...mine's cheaper than "her". Wahaha~ The shoe box also look nicer than the other Adidas shoe box. LOL! Last night felt quite bad after playing basketball in school and sms Joey to apologise for being so solo. On the other way, she replied me back she scare she will pull us down. LOL! And she also said I'm a good player, wahaha~ have to work very hard on basketball already. Wahaha~ Kayan showed me this video on Monday, if I can play as good as Kobe 50%, maybe can survive for the upcoming Director's Cup. Emo at 11:27 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|