You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Heartbroken Day 76-78

Don't feel like blogging the past few days...just don't have the mood at all.=.=

Today...hmm...went to TBP's lab and do the simulation. It takes quite long sia, then self declare lunch break, tell Mr Cheng I going down for lunch while waiting for the simulation and he's fine with it. Nice sia...this kind of tutor...quite rare in TP. =X

Then skipped Miss Ivy's lecture, cannot tahan her lecture, but when come personally talk to her about work, she's really a good tutor. Her teaching sucks, but easy to approach. If got chance to feedback her, I will tell her about this.

Skipped her lecture, went with Yeong Yih to TP Student Lounge for interview on the Freshmen Orientation Camp(FOC). Its an event once every year in TP before the Week 0. Very fun, and get to know friends from all different schools. Last year tried the interview but didn't get in. This year is last chance, whether can get in or not doesn't matter to me anymore.

While waiting, there's a form to write about particulars. Came cross this question about past events, hmm...I only wrote ASHRAE GL and Engine Mentor for AY 08/09 and AY 09/10. Wanted to write I-Guide also, but...from what I heard, I-Guide and TPSU people not gam.

Then the interviewee asked us questions. Yeong Yih not bad, he had experience as GL for FOC in year 1, I don't have, means there goes my chance. Then they asked these questions and this is what I answered:

Q: Tell us more about yourself.
A: Hmm...now doing my year 3 already, don't have experience as GL for FOC, but do have a little experience of GL from what I learnt in my Diploma Club camp recently.

Q: What do you think are the qualities as a GL?
A: Qualities of GL....hmm....able to lead well, hmm...fun to be with. Its like...when you are a "fun-to-be-with" person, is very easy to lead the freshies to cheer with you, and once the freshies do that, is like bringing the strong people behind you. Ya...

Q: Why should we choose you as a GL
A: Err...since now doing my 3rd year already, during MP-SIP period, my friend Eric shared with me the video of FOC for year 2007 and 2008, it looks very fun as all the GLs stand up and cheer together, then just wanna try see I can get in as a GL for FOC in my last year.

Q: Lets say we are the freshies now, and we are having lunch. Then the food very bad, the chicken very saggy, the rice very hard, we cannot eat. How do you persuade us to carry on eating?

A: ...Hmm...just do with it, because later will have a long hours of games also, need the food as energy.

Q: (Continued) But we saw the Cheers just now at Business School and its open now, then we go buy the food there lo. At least the Cheers food better than these.

A: ...(thought for a moment) Cheers...the things there more expensive, and...since you all had paid for these meals, just do with it. I'm also eating the same as you guys. Hahaha...(=.=)

Q: Ok, lastly, just tell us anything you want, like sincere words.
A: Oh...hmm...since is my last year already, just want to have some fun memories before I graduate from TP. Ya.

Lame sia...I just anyhow simply randomly answered these questions. From all the answers I given, there's 30% of chance my interview will be success. Since is a once in a year camp, there's many competitive students been interviewed, I won't be disappointed if I didn't get in anyway, at least I had went for the interview. Ya...since its still early, take bus 8 with Yeong Yih and main bridge bus stop there and alight at Engine bus stop. Dots...just 1 bus stop away only, I nothing better to do, must make good use of bus concession.

Teresa skipped lecture and working "her" project at the workshop. No one in the MP-SIP lab I'm closed with, sian...then just go to Augustine's FLSM lecture. Damn freaking sian, he's just like Ivy, only difference is different sex. Time passed damn slow, cannot take it sia, getting more and more restless.

Finally the lecture is over, but nothing goes inside my head. Meet up with Teresa at the MP-SIP lab after that and went for our tea break at Business school. After eating and off we go to the basketball court. The weather is fine today, not so hot and no dark clouds. Only think is there's no wind. =.=

Then came these group of China students, I not happy with one of them sia. The lame reason I not happy because he has a super duper extremely ultra very cannot take it BAD BREATH!!! The other reason is keep giving me "chicken wings", and in return, I gave him "MEGA Mc Spicy"(Keep foul on him). But in the end we lost the game. Aww well...

Then the slipper gang students came. Lol...dare not play sia, me and Terence just sat and watch, Joanna and Teresa were playing with them. Just feel like slacking...then finally Alexis they all finished class.

Played with them 2 games, so sian, today never team up with Alexis. It drains me a lot of energy to block "her", and "she" just push me a little can push so far. =.= Really don't have the mood at all, some more suddenly my two knees internally pain, can't really run or jump. =.= Or is it because of the FLSM lecture that made me felt so restless? If that's the case shouldn't have gone in the first place, maybe should have just looked for Teresa.

While resting, mum called. Dots...told her I going opposite school to have dinner with Alexis they all, and she want me to packet for her dinner there. What the hell la...by the time I packet, the food turned cold and don't know what time I will be back. That's what I told her, as I forgot to bring out my key today, then mum just hang the phone up. Fart sia! She win liao la, my mood already not good liao, and mum like that. Dots...she like that hang up, I where got mood to go dinner with the others. Fine lor...just told them I going straight home and packet dinner for mum near my house. Sigh...

Walking way back home just below my house void deck, mum called again. =.= She asked me where am I, I told her I'm just downstairs only, this time I answered her question and immediately hang up. She will never understand how it feels to talk halfway and that person just hang up. Its very irritating, and it gets on my nerves sia. I really don't get it, some times on the house phone, while talking to the caller, there she talking to me. How to expect me to listen two people at same time? Sigh...


Tomorrow is the Director's Cup competiton, if tomorrow played as bad as today, I will really sian and Teresa they all will be disappointed in me. =.=

Emo at 10:50 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //