|
|
Sunday, November 22, 2009 Heartbroken Day 88-90
Yesterday I-Guide camp...kinda sian while on my way because I don't think I will know anyone joining. Alexis got to go for driving and have plenty of personal activities, Zhi Yan is sick and need to recuperate otherwise Wednesday judging if never present sure lose a lot of marks. Sian...while going to reach school, Allan my first year I-Guide group mate called me! Wow! I'm not alone, HAHA! Meet him up at Mensa and went to register. The theme for this year I-Guide camp is Periodic Table. And my group is Xenon Positive. Lol...anyway, after knowing our guild, we gathered near the SDC there. Yvonne was my guild head. Lol...now the only familiar faces I see there is just the Main Comms. Normal participants mostly all Year 1 and 2. Dots...feel like I'm very old already. Played ice breaking games, but not very effective, same as last time, add an adjective in front of your name and must be the same alphabet as your name. Dots...wanted to tell Yvonne play "Fire, thunder, earthquake", like that probably will be effective. Forget it then. My group not so bad, got some enthu ones. The next thing we did went to the LT to hear other guides briefing. Kinda sian but never mind, sian also sian 3 years.=X After that went for lunch, then after lunch................MASS DANCE~!!!!!!!! Wahahaha~!!!!! This year I-Guide mass dance not same as the first year I joined. Its sang by Naturi Naughton, from the movie Fame. Starting we see the Main Comm dance, kinda confusing, and Calvin was dancing too extreme. Lol~then they teach us the dance steps, is kinda simple and easy to remember. Haha~ no wonder Calvin so extreme, the dance steps are kinda simple, but we can also "modify" our own as long as we follow the tempo. What a pity, Alexis and Zhi Yan weren't around. T_T After mass dance, its time for games. Got 8 stations to play, all are wet games, only water so haha! Water only ma, nothing to scare of. Heng I got bring 1 set extra, otherwise night time go home sure stink. Lol..after the games saw Cai Xing. Wah! Didn't know he in my guild sia. Phew...not alone again anymore. Haha~ The next thing we were told to move our bags from SDC to Sports Complex. Cai Xing, me, Kayan, Aaron, Jun Yuan, we all gathered and discuss to do the TP long cheer. After moving to the Sports Complex, we added more man power, Duke, Derek, Calvin, Claudia, Stanford, Wei Zheng. Lol~ when all the guilds gathered, we all shouted damn loud and got the "power", even our FAs cannot control us. Lol~ then when we came back, our guild members all want to learn the cheer. HAHA~!!! Quite effective har. Lol... Then just slack a little while and went for dinner. During dinner, we have to think of a plot to carry on from the scenario given. Ok lo..then just anyhow do, lose never mind, as long as everyone have fun can liao. Everyone did their best for the "Saturday Night Fever". Lol...saw Clarissa behind me, then told her, first year I-Guide she's my FA, now she's President for I-Guide. Last year Robin was my FA, now he's Programmer. Then Paul told me, next year I will be like Stanford they all Alumni. Lol..Alumni can also have fun. Lol... The whole thing ended about 10pm, and Darren told us we will sleep at Sports Complex. Anyway, I not staying overnight, so doesn't really matter. He even said we cannot go out of school premises for supper, there's guard dogs around the school. Want supper is already standby. WOW! 3 years in TP, joined so many school camps, never see the guard dogs before. =X "Pian xiao hai zi". Went home with Allan, I board the bus and Wei Lun alighted the bus. He came damn late sia. Lol... Today went there slightly late a little. Even the admin Main Comms know me. Lol...then played "Go back jump", want to teach them "Reload", but so many people. Actually can lo, just eye contact. Sigh...ok never mind, then just play. Combined group with the other empire and...I don't know other group's name, so we all just aim Claudia, "CLAUDIA STUPID! CLAUDIA STUPID! THIS IS A GAME OF CLAUDIA STUPID!" Before she can say "Go back jump", we all repeat her stupid. Lol...so kelian, kena buliied till like this. Then...went for a short briefing for the games. Haha...our empire got 3 old birds, me, Joel and Cai Xing. Duke came to join us although he graduated already. Lol...the games...the game masters...all cannot tahan us the old birds. Most of it we all cheated. LOL! Cheat never mind, most important everyone of us in the group had fun. Haha! Ya...then the last station was the marble game. Transfer the marble to one another with a pair of chop stick, but hands are tied with raffia string besides one another. Hoho...but we managed to cheat anyway. Lol... Then...after the whole games, went for lunch. Lol..the lunch...ok la, probably too exhausted cannot eat. Lol..ya, as for the last part, we all do the mass dance again. Haha! And is all the mass dance. So sad I got no girl partner. Lol...danced with my "Ah Hui". T_T Then just slacked at one corner with Wei Lun see the rest dance the I-Guide mass dance. TP mass dance did with Wei Lun, then the chicky dance and the TP song dance. Lol...the TP song dance...the Main Comms form one small circle inside the normal participants' big circle. Then we all Year 3 formed another small circle beside the Main Comms. LOL!!! Like so thick skinned sia, after the dance, we all do the TP long cheer with the Main Comms. The cheer was like overpowering the whole sports complex lo. Haha! Ya...then the subcoms draw line, they formed their group and shout "SUBCOMMS OOI~!!!", like that lor...we Year 3 also shout "YEAR 3 OOI~!!!!". Lol...my 1st year I-Guide subcom Clarissa, who's now the President of I-Guide, cannot take it but smile at us. LOL...ok lo, last but not least, we Year 3 lead again with a "I-Guide OOI~!!!". HAHAHA~!!! We managed to hyper everyone up which is good. Overall I would say, this year's I-Guide camp is super fun than all the previous years, although its just a 2 days 1 night camp. Lol... Emo at 10:16 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|