|
|
Monday, December 28, 2009 Heartbroken Day 99-125
Its been quite quite long since I last blog. WOW! The last time I blog was 30 November. Almost 1 month already. Ya...too lazy to blog, its my LAST TERM BREAK!!!! Oh well, before term break starts, I remembered we went to watch Johnson's Director's Cup Street Soccer. HAHA! They won the champion and got GOLD~!!! Woohoo~ Nice sia the trophy. I got bronze for Director's Cup Basketball. LOL! Anyway...yup that time had dinner with them. Hmm~ don't know why next day...my hands start to have red dots. AIDS? H1N1? I don't know, shown Mum and she said I got the food-hand-mouth disease spread from the baby she babysit. Wah...have to watch what I eat all this. Dots...thanks lo...like that also can kena, maybe I carried him and the disease spread to me. >.< Holiday started on the 14 December. But to me, my started on the 8 December after my first and last term test paper. Not bad, studied the tips given by Miss Ivy, but then...she also come out pattern some questions the tips never give. Die...any how hump tump. I think cui liao lo my term test. Hopefully can pass ba, just that won't score that well. Arh~ First week of term break...equals to no term break for me. My whole 6 days out of 7 days went back to school. Actually ya, cause Tuesday went to CMPB with Teresa, Alexis and Qing Wen for medical checkup. Sian lo...at the CMPB, really wasted my 7 hours plus there. Damn! From 10am reached, left about 5pm+. What the hell~ actually can go back early, the stupid last station the Questionnaires. CUI AH~!!! Got one section they said when the number blinks, must press the number 3 times. I used the mouse and clicked 3 times. How cute sia~ that station I buan liao. Sigh~ Finished about 3+, because of Teresa la! "She" damn CUTE sia! The guy told "her" and Qing Wen to come back 1 hour later cause a lot people waiting, so they can go have their lunch. Qing Wen registered his name already, the guy told Teresa to register, but "she" don't know where and never ask. Dots...after I finished my questionnaires, "she" then told me "she" didn't know where to register, so have to wait for "her" liao lo. After waiting for the Alexis and Qing Wen to finish, we went to the canteen to wait for Teresa. What the....waited damn damn long...until going to heavy rain sia. Sian lo...I kena Pes D, pending and have to go back for checkup again. Sigh.... The rest of the days reasons why I went back because of Orientation Training Camp(OTC). Yup, Zhiyan pulled me in to Logistics. Haha~ know a lot of people and make friends there. Its kinda fun~ definitely there's some complaints here and there. LOL! I didn't stay overnight at all, its like cannot stay at all. Monday night cannot stay cause Tuesday got NS checkup. Tuesday never go, so Wednesday never stay also because is Mum's birthday, and I had to coach my house the people there basketball. Thursday was the last day of OTC. Yup. I don't understand, Logistics have to handle a lot heavy stuffs, and carry here and there. And the Logistics have a lot of GIRLS!!! What the hell...the Food-Min people...mostly are guys! Come on la! How heavy can the food be to be carried? Dots...Logistics carry tables, stages etc. Si bei cui lo~ one of them told our Main Comm one of the Food-Min from DRAGON BOAT! DRAGON BOAT LEH~!!! Wah piang ah! I really nothing to say, only can see some Wonder Women in Logistics. LOL~ Friday went back to help return the stuffs we borrowed from IITSC, AS, ASC, Sports Com. I was late already, but yet I'm the first to reach. How funny. Haha~ but got to leave at 3pm so yup, left with our welfare Joey Lo. She's on her way to East Coast to meet her other clique, we chatted on the bus. Gosh~ she stayed opposite my Secondary School sia. Dots...and her Primary School was just beside my Secondary School. Argh~ Kong Hwa Primary~ is bigger and 3 times the size of my Secondary School. Anyway...yup...she told me about some people from the Logistics might be eliminated after giving back feedbacks to the Main Comm. Aww...I didn't wish for this to happen, but is a fact after what she told me. Those who's gonna be eliminated, are those who only knows how to say, and not helping. LOL! Ya...say only without helping, with or without their existence doesn't make much difference. Without them around maybe can work more happily. Saturday, went back to school to help I-Guide do the packing of the goodie bag. Wah piang! The goodie bag is like.......HORRI-TERRI-BLE!!!! Each year getting bad to worse sia! What the hell...the design really !@#$%^&*() Surprisingly we managed to finished 15,000 bags at around 2+pm. Lol! That's quite fast already, I spoke to Janice Tan while packing, previously I-Guide Main Comm. Hmm...very friendly girl. HAHA! And can't stop teasing Kai Xin, combine forces with her friend Hui Bing and we both bullied her. LOL! Yup...that's the week I spent, and I'm left with another week. The second week of term break, I really don't feel like working at all. Its my last term break already..so...ya...eat, sleep, play basketball. Stopped playing Maple private server already after the host wiped out everyone's characters. Time passed really fast. Yesterday was our Logistics first outing...and is at East Coast!!! WAHAHA~ my territory~ LOL! Yup, mum volunteered to cook nuggets and sausages, the rest bought from Giant. Haha~ the organizer cui~ =X We never plan what to do when it rains, poor Serene, drive home to take volleyball and poker cards. LOL! Met Kimberly at her Skateline work place. When its about to rain, we had our "picnic" at Burger King. LOL~ The rain stopped after a while, and we start playing volleyball. Haha~ not everyone good at playing, so change to Captain's ball. Die lo~ play till so excited the ball drop onto the sea, and its drifting further and further. One Uncle volunteered to help, but...he didn't manage to get, he said its deep. LOL! If only I know how to swim...got drowned before have trauma already. >.<> Wasted my time there again. Really waste time sia...appointment time state 1.30pm, but the officers there took care of those who's only for normal checkup. Argh~!!! 1.30pm become 2.30pm. =.= Then after that they gave me a card number to wait for the doctor to call for me. Ok...another time waste. Finally get to see the doctor. This is what he told me, my is a mild case, I had ageing ears, as I gets older, I start to lose my hearing. Oh great! I had nothing to say, and he didn't do anything much. I saw the guys before me...like they did something to their ears. LOL! The bus journey was damn long and it really made me soooooooooo.....restless. Went home and picked up my bag for basketball. Played with the Philippines today. They are nice to play with, just that our team very uneven to challenge with them. We lost the games, and only get to win them in the last game. They were all tired already...so winning is nothing at all. Sian...played 3 games one on one with Xiao Hei, out of 3 I won 2. He kinda...trying to win me. LOL! Then played with Julian, score was 11 vs 1. LOL! I scored 11 points to end the game. But he's just only a lower Secondary School team player, so...its nothing. Played with Wei Long one on one also. 11 vs 0. Because of his swollen leg, I dare not dribble in the ball, wait made things worse on his leg. So just keep shooting 3 points, he said he don't believe all my 11 points are from 3 point shots. So....PROVE IT! I beat him with 11 3 points. Wahaha~ then he challenged me another set. Hmm...ok la...he scored 6 points this time. But his leg...so I didn't put much pressure. Sian...tomorrow have to go to school at 10am. My term break just over like this. Kinda....ARGH~ I WANT LONGER HOLIDAYS~!!! After this term break, many new nightmares coming. Some more our Main Exam study week is on the Chinese New Year. Argh!!! No need bai nian already, I bet I don't have to celebrate Valentine's Day also, it will be the same, alone again. Just went to facebook, and I saw her putting in her facebook she's in a relationship. Wah...now I having a super duper extremely ultra very confusing feeling. I really don't know what to do, I really don't know what to say. All I did was just comment "HAHA! Congrats to you~ =D" How idiotic am I? I really want to let go...really want to...just kinda...can't bear to that kind of feeling. But...she doesn't belong to me...we were just destined to be friends...so....just wished her all the best, hope that that guy is her true happiness. Whereas for me...I really don't know, don't have the mood to study now...I think all I want to do is just watch online movies, and play basketball to "numb" myself for the days ahead. And maybe go out with the Logistics people. Ya... Emo at 10:59 PM |
Clement aka Clemie(Nickname) 17/07/1987 49kg < x <60kg 1.75m tall TP Grad NSF (currently) Big Slacker Happy-Go-Lucky guy PAP 1992->1993 Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999 Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004 Simei ITE East College 2005->2006 Basketball Go out with friends School Camps Eat Sleep Play Slack Study a little All Jay Chou's Love Songs Chinese/English Love Songs Bleach D-Gray Man Inuyasha Buzzer Beat 仙剑奇侠传 放羊的星星 鬥牛 要不要 篮球火 溏心风暴 海派甜心 恶魔在身边 换换爱 Backstabbers Gossipers Hypocrites Attitude Problem People Irresponsible People G701 Team Cui I-Guide 2009 Xenon I-Guide 2008 Batman I-Guide 2007 Tarvos TPENG-Mentor Elmo BMT Mohawk Company 03/10 CBT Medic P005 36 SCE [Image]Ipod Touch(64GB) [Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone [Image]Nokia X6(32GB) New Acer Laptop New Acer Desktop [link]TP 4 ME! [link]ASHRAE [link]I-Guide [link]I-Guide Tarvos [link] TP-Elmo [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs [link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos [link]Temasek Polytechnic [link]Ole-BB [link]My Friendster [link]Alex [link]Welson [link]Nadiah [link]Zhi Yan [link]Yeong Yih [link]Terry [link]Amalina [link]Pauline [link]June [link]Huijun [link]Eelynn Sis [link]Audrey [link]Joey [link]Candy [link]Wen Cong [link]Wei Jie [link]Joel [link]Sandra [link]Nicolas [link]Xiaowei [link]Farhan [link]Duke [link]Caixing [link]Yi Chen [link] Pei Qi [link]Inez [link]Kay [link]Smallbuggy [link]Ryan
|